Where to find old man cho?

Herlock

Hi to all.

Im stuck in a point that i need dashwall or something like that to climb a footprint wall.

I was looking on my quests to find the purple quest to learn the skill with the old man cho. but i dn't have the purple quest and i don't know how to continue with the game. I have Serpent Calling Bell on my inventory but i don't know where to go to give it to old man. Any help?

Thanks

First of all open your quests with the J key then the Quest Letter tab.  Search for any purple quests.  If you find one read the letter and that will activate the quest and give you a marker where to find Old Man Cho.  If you still have the Serpent Calling Bell then you will need to go back to the Crescent Springs area in the Crimson Sands.  Once you have finished that quest you will immediately get another.  Keep doing the quests until you get to the one that gives you wall walk (Misty Woods near Skywatch towers).

Hi Herlock,

You most likely skipped the very first purple quest back in Jadestone Village. If you still have 12,000 stamina, windstride back to Jadestone Village and see if you can find someone that will teach you the water dash skill. From there, you should be able to do all the purple windwalking quests.

9 minutes ago, kajsid said:

Hi Herlock,

You most likely skipped the very first purple quest back in Jadestone Village. If you still have 12,000 stamina, windstride back to Jadestone Village and see if you can find someone that will teach you the water dash skill. From there, you should be able to do all the purple windwalking quests.

OMG. I love you kajsid. I found Elderly Hermit ^_^ He teach me water walk

Archived