Swordsman hat

dklm

• 4 years later...

Although I made 359 runs, it still has not fallen, it is no longer sold in traders, I still do not have it.

I sent a ticket but I couldn't get any help in this matter because they say that the item is rare. 22 pieces of clothes fell in 359 runs, but the hat still did not fall, I think there is a disproportionate percentage share.

Her dress is rare, but why 22 pieces fell, why 0 pieces of hats still

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 3:23 AM, Kicsiduda said:

The sad thing is they put it in an npc's store for a time (years ago), then they removed it... 😞

Sadder: many, MANY times, I've no clue what some vendor is selling, and only find out after such items have been removed.  There are so many vendors in the game (not a bad thing), but so many, that it is hard to know what vendors have what stock, or especially when it changes.  While release notes may make some mention of changes, I am not close to remembering all the NPC vendor names, let alone other NPC names or where they are located. 

It was really helpful to have all SoulShield vendors in one place (Muchin's), so I could do upgrades of them all within Mushins rather than trying to find which vendor had the next upgrade or where they were.

• Like 1

Perhaps more tragic than sad is trying to get outfits that are from old events, or hard-to-run farms.  What I'd really be ecstatic for is a way to take an outfit to a "seamstress" who could duplicate it for you for a _reasonable_ fee.  That could allow me to put favorite outfits on multiple characters.  Outfits that

are hard to get or I want to to allow my "sisters" (alts on my acct) to borrow at will:

Outfit:                                   Problems (from memory)

Pure White Seductress:      (untradeable; rando side-drop from purchase in F10)

White Stalker Rainment:    (drop from stalker in Muchins -- infrequent drop

After Midnight:                   Purchaseable with Midnight SSP tokens - impossible to farm; worse: can't use mount as you can on SSP;

Dark dignitary                     Random from some event -- at least account tradeable, but with 12 alts, really need to purchase more; many/most

people play multiple alts/day, so monthly tokens to allow char-transfer are not a usable way;

Any outfit/access purchaseable via SSP tokens (as they are no longer available).

Those are just outfits I remember off hand, since I'm reminded by lack of them on alts recently.