Windwalking quest is still bugged after the "fix" on maintenance

Bakuzan

As tittle says, your stamina still gets reverted to 30k, and you can't turn it in again

On the following screenshots, you can see i can pick up the quest again (it reappears on your letters) but you can't go there, even clicking the "track quest" button returns nothing, the map doesnt move as it can't find the quest

Pic 1: it doesnt appear on the map eventhough you can clearly see it on my quest log (the quest should be next to the wanderer's hut, at dragonscale)
yR6OCP6.jpg

Pic 2: i click the "track quest button" and you can see on the minimap as the circle just flashes on my position, instead of start to transition in-between maps to show me the location
dj58R04.jpg

Will we get any kind of compensation for this? i sincerelly dont think it's fair that we simply waste gold and/or materials for this

I can confirm this post is false as I have finished it after the fix and I still have 40,000 Stamina on both characters that just did the quest yesterday. If you truly did the quest and had the stone in your inventory, it was used and your still having some kind of issue submit a support ticket and have them check logs. Also to point out that your not showing if you have a chi flux stone in your inventory. The spot for the quest would be shown at the extremely high cliff with the tree arch (near faction quest).

Archived