Daily Log in Rewards

Sinlaire

about 2-3 times a week i cannot collect my log in rewards for my XP charms and treasure pouches. I meet the required play time and the collect reward button does nothing. absolutely nothing. and from there if i quit the game or change characters it may even take away the reward collection button as well. leaving me to just stare at the rewards with nothing i can do. I've tried a dozen different things to get this to work. a dozen different map locations, dungeons, rotated through different characters, swapping and not swapping between alts to try and keep it from breaking during game play, collecting rewards as they come, collecting them all at the end in one shot. Nothing.

no matter what i do, several times a week i completely lose out on my daily rewards, for the last 3 weeks. Might have been a pre existing issue but i've only come back to the game 4 weeks ago so i cant provide a better time line.

On 8/20/2018 at 11:11 PM, Sinlaire said:

about 2-3 times a week i cannot collect my log in rewards for my XP charms and treasure pouches. I meet the required play time and the collect reward button does nothing. absolutely nothing. and from there if i quit the game or change characters it may even take away the reward collection button as well. leaving me to just stare at the rewards with nothing i can do. I've tried a dozen different things to get this to work. a dozen different map locations, dungeons, rotated through different characters, swapping and not swapping between alts to try and keep it from breaking during game play, collecting rewards as they come, collecting them all at the end in one shot. Nothing.

no matter what i do, several times a week i completely lose out on my daily rewards, for the last 3 weeks. Might have been a pre existing issue but i've only come back to the game 4 weeks ago so i cant provide a better time line.

If i remember good thy bug out if you collect them between a certain time period. Not sure tho.

22 hours ago, Airreola said:

What is this bug? I can't get my log in rewards. XP charms and gem pouches aren't coming to my inventory. They also are marked as received. 

They do not go into your inventory, they go into your reward box where you need to take them out from. Just like when you buy items from the hongmoon store.

• 1 year later...
  • NCSOFT
Il y a 1 heure, nice23 a dit :

Is there any update on this??? I still can't get/select my daily login rewards specially the Treasure Pouch in my recieved mail.

Hi nice23,

If you left click on an entry in your received item list, you can then right click on the attached items at the bottom right of the window to send them to your inventory.

Thanks for the response.

I tried your suggestion but the problem was not solved.

I can click the item's image in my received items but the " check box"  cannot be ticked that is why i cannot transfer the items into my inventory.

I got several accounts and they all have the same problems.

Edited by nice23

• NCSOFT
il y a 55 minutes, nice23 a dit :

Thanks for the response.

I tried your suggestion but the problem was not solved.

I can click the item's image in my received items but the " check box"  cannot be ticked that is why i cannot transfer the items into my inventory.

I got several accounts and they all have the same problems.

REDj6B5.jpg

• Like 1