Is the game dying?

Chad1123

9 minutes ago, Junamaki said:

Why start discussions like this and then when someone doesn't agree with your opinion you say they're defending NCsoft or white knighting. No one here is saying NC is perfect and that they make good decisions, I agree with half if not all of the points you mentioned about them.

I just don't agree with the part about the game dying because I always see full channels in a lot of areas on my server, I never had a problem finding groups for dungeons, faction chat is always active, and I've visited the starter zones a few times and see a couple new players running around during the day.

Obviously your experience is different from mine or otherwise you wouldn't have made the topic but just because some don't agree doesn't automatically mean we're defending NC. 

Maybe i was a littel upset abut that simple answare "the game is not dying." and about defending NCSoft was not a simply affermation about this unsatisfactory answers from that users but a general tought about people arguing in other topics like one i was reading was "Do you want to remove all the F2P?" where people defending NCSOFT for last patches when they nerfed the gold. I totally said that the game is clearly years ayway from dying but the game now is closed to the same playerbase, if new players don't come is pretty simple to deduce that in a near future even that playerbase will leave and the game will slowly die. New players need to face bad game optimization, bad servers, maintence delays and not have the posibility to have a decent gear withot sell a kidney, and u guys come to me to say that the game is not dying, dying is a long term problem that will not seem obvious right now but going like this u will clearly see the changes coming.

33 minutes ago, Chad1123 said:

Getting through aransu 6 is a pretty laborius work and require a high ammount of gold and materials, so i can deduce that those players are playing for more than 1.5/2 year. Times ago was not that hard beeing an free to play, the exchange rate were higher so trove keys and boxes was really cheap to buy through gold. By free to play I'm referring to those players that are new and haven't spent money yet and don't want to, they have no possibillity of getting at least a smooth start and the game itself is not worh playing for lag and fps issues so nowadays no one will consider giving a chance at this game. I really don't understand why u keep deny the presence of problems in this game, maybe u made this persona "HateMe" and want to disagree with anyone, i don't know but denying the fact there are no problems means that the company will not cosinder our opinions and bad desicions are made. If the company don't care about the game and even the players don't care then who is supposed to care? Giving that exaples and justify the game by telling is a korean mmo will not help neither the players neither the company, at least try to use youre brain and make ideas about improving the game istead of justify everything and not taking a side. Even if you suggest bad ideas who cares at least u try to improve this game that we all here i guess we love and play.

you have no idea what you are actually talking about.....

compared to 1-1,5 years ago now its sooo much easier to get materials and to upgrade than it was before. The price ration from gold to ncoin was much much higher so buying gold was very expensive. Lag and FPS issues are something else. not to mewntion 90% of lag issues is your own ISP, as for fps, its a big part of what CPU oyu have and most people have bad ones so its only naturally they will esperience fps loss.

I am not saying the games has no problems because its far from the truth, what i am saying is people overdramatize things so much that its beginning to be pathetic.

I actually have one friend who started playing i believe it was what....4-6 months ago and he is not at aransu 5 with maxed accessories and Hongmoon heart. He just needs to upgrade his soul more and he has not spent a dime on the game asside the monthly premium fee. You can easily upgrade and catch up, as you can farm everything you need in-game, it will just be a bit more time consuming. And if you do that the only gold you will need is for the upgrade costs as you will have everything else from farming.

for anyone who is defending  ncsoft , start a new account as f2p and show  us how far u would go  , here i fixed for you guys    no need to argue , if u dont wanna spend real money forget about playing the game , no way to catch  even if u play 10 hours a day u wont catch up , one way to catch up which is >>> $$$$$$ .

and please people stop lying to yourself this is everything but not f2p game .

21 minutes ago, HateMe said:

compared to 1-1,5 years ago now its sooo much easier to get materials and to upgrade than it was before. The price ration from gold to ncoin was much much higher so buying gold was very expensive. Lag and FPS issues are something else. not to mewntion 90% of lag issues is your own ISP, as for fps, its a big part of what CPU oyu have and most people have bad ones so its only naturally they will esperience fps loss.

I am not saying the games has no problems because its far from the truth, what i am saying is people overdramatize things so much that its beginning to be pathetic.

I actually have one friend who started playing i believe it was what....4-6 months ago and he is not at aransu 5 with maxed accessories and Hongmoon heart. He just needs to upgrade his soul more and he has not spent a dime on the game asside the monthly premium fee. You can easily upgrade and catch up, as you can farm everything you need in-game, it will just be a bit more time consuming. And if you do that the only gold you will need is for the upgrade costs as you will have everything else from farming.

u are actually very much lying when u mention this friend of yours ,  i have been playing for 7 months and i spent  around 500$ and  maybe more to have the gear your friend have .... 

so stop bullshitting me   the only difference maybe is that i have true cosmic soul which wont cost 500$ , and yeah i do play on 6 characters +  6-7 hours a day . f2p players are right about their complain and us veterans  who support ncsoft needs to stop to lie to them and say the game is f2p and u can catch up , cause they can't simple as that ...

by the way u triggered me when u lied about your friend , don't do that and say always the truth  , no need to defend ncsoft at all 

27 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I want to apologize if i have hurt you in any way maybe sometimes i don't fully express my self in the right way but all i wanted to say is getting harder appeling to new players and is getting closed to the same playerbase. Going like this in my opinion is not either healthy for the players either for NCSOFT, hoping that they will realise it soon and will take actions. In my personal experience this game gave me more disappoints, maybe newest patch they make some changes that i like but we have to admit that this game is not so perfect. I have a high-mid gear PC and i spent quite a lot and we have to say that is really bad optimazied even with a nice processor you won't have a satble fps. About the accusation i made on defending NCSOFT i edited that in the main topic now you can see and it wasn't personally but in general. I guess i will take a long pause of the game from now on waitng for a new patch maybe it will be batter. By the way me too i get aransu 3 without spending money besides my premium subscrition but is how u said ,time cosuming i have no possiblity to farm more even if i want to and i'm miles way from even having the least requirments for TT.

Archived