Problems with No-Ping.

JoannaRamira

Greetings. So recently three of my friends got their account locked.  All of them have similarities, they play from SEA and using no-ping (Im playing from SEA region too but im using other software) Apparently No-ping somehow trigger the security feature, causing the account to be locked.   After maintenance however they were or at least one of them got released that we can do dailies and weeklies yesterday. but today  the account got locked again.   Which obviously irritating.

But i wonder if anyone here using noping and have no problem so far. According to my friend and a clannie recently (maybe since 1 week ago) it behave erratically, like say unable to change some settings like language and weird spikes.

and i reallly wish somehow something can be done from the game side.  These friends already spending some money for the software's subscription.. and 8 months with no trouble at all. 

13 minutes ago, RavTH said:

my clannie from china had also same problem, she had to send the ticket everytime she got locked and so it stopped.

I see, well 2 friends of mine is still got locked :x they just got reply from NC asking them to detail their information.

Really wish it's not happening again ;w;

NoPing or any other vpn-type of service is going to assign you a random IP address within a given range every time you connect or reconnect. It sounds like one or more of the IP addresses in that range have been flagged. 

I had a similar problem with WTFast, but the other way around. They refused to let me sign up for their free trial saying that they already had my IP on file. What they actually had was an IP address assigned by the VPN service I use, but I couldn't convince them otherwise.

Archived