How do you find a clan?

SkyStorm

I'm an socially inept nerd in rl and my online presence isn't much better, so if I'm being a total moron here, well, that's just me I guess. Anyway, I've seen a number of posts on these boards that say something like "find a friendly, active clan" or "find a clan, it ain't that hard." Well, for me it is hard. I've applied to a few that were claiming to be recruiting via their websites or discord, but I don't know how many months or years I can afford to wait until they respond.

So right now I'm in a social clan for the crafting discount, but finding a real clan seems highly unlikely.

I've played this game on and off (mostly off - got lost in a cave in Skyrim somewhere in my journey:embarrassed:) for over 2 years. Back when I started it was not uncommon to get several clan invitations a day, but on returning to the game found my clan had vaporized and in-game recruiting practically non-existent. So, sensais and sages, those of you who state that "finding a clan isn't hard," please endow me with your wisdom. Or maybe point me in the right direction cuz what I'm doing ain't working.

honestly it depends on your gear, best is to have raven 3 before looking. You can try visiting the raid recruitment discord's clan recruit section; if you pug BT or have found a static you can ask your fellow members

tried to beg in faction ?

I'm not going to beg, that's not easy and not something a friendly clan would want.

But thanks for answering my question. I suppose those claiming it's not a big deal to find a clan are already in a clan.

BTW, I've got a Riftwalk 5 weapon, but apparently if it doesn't say raven on the tooltip it's not good enough. 

Archived