Need a skip button for story quest

So as an old time player, I know the story pretty much like the back of my hand, and when I lvl my toons, with some help from events and side quests. I reached lvl 45 while I just arrived at moonwater plains, I really want to skip again so I can start with silvefrost quests quest (that's where a lvl 45 starts) I don't need the exp or mats I just need to skip through the lengthy story so it makes my QoL better. so I can get it to do the latest stuff :<. So can we get a button where we choose to give up mats and exp to skip through the story when our lvl is way above the level the quest was for?

maaaan it takes like what 1 day of rushing through the main story to get to silver frost and another one to get to lvl55 story....

also they are selling instant lvl50 tokens sooooo i don't think they want its value down grated by implementing your idea.......

3 hours ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

50$ for a lvl 50 ticket, that's expensive af. its value should down get grated D:<

its PRICE that should be downgrated NOT its Value

its value is allready waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller then its price...
i mean does anyone realy pay for it ? when its soooooooooooooo fast to get to 50+ ???

12 hours ago, KzE said:

Its not that expensive. You get back 1800 hm coins to spend on anything else, 2200 ncoin to skip all the **** for 3rd, 4th, 5th etc time is not that much.

so you throw away like 2000 gold.... instead of playing a Day....

Archived