Forums

Shock Fire

Tagon

Hello, can someone explain to me how Shock Fire should works after patch ?

I mean the 3rd dot in patch notes cause I think they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up this skill.

I was talking with support they kinda got it what i was takling about but they has no clue how this skill should work tbh.. or maybe I don't know

If anyone can see same problem with Shock Fire I can paste my conversation with support..

sajrQO4.jpg

I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you having trouble using this skill?

The 3rd point of the image above should be modified by adding "... after using Shock Fire" to the description.

"You can now instantly cast Inferno (Move 1) on targets affected by 5 stacks of Ember after using Shock Fire"

So if you use Shock Fire on an enemy with 5 ember stacks, it will trigger the burn debuff and you can also instant-cast your Inferno (Move 1).

PS: You can cancel the Shock Fire animation

12 hours ago, csisy said:

I'm not sure what your problem is. Are you having trouble using this skill?

The 3rd point of the image above should be modified by adding "... after using Shock Fire" to the description.

"You can now instantly cast Inferno (Move 1) on targets affected by 5 stacks of Ember after using Shock Fire"

So if you use Shock Fire on an enemy with 5 ember stacks, it will trigger the burn debuff and you can also instant-cast your Inferno (Move 1).

PS: You can cancel the Shock Fire animation

In patch notes you have changes, but in that case they didnt change anything beside adding cooldown and renamed it (2 first dots).

They also made it more annoying for 2 and more FMs in party cause one will fail using it in same moment.

It is infinitely better now since you don't lose a blazing beam from your rotation from casting it (you can now do LB-RB-1-2-LB-RB-X-2-X for example). There's no problem with it as long as you hit it into 5 ember stacks.

Archived