are crafted gems salvagable ?

Javice

so i was planning to craft octa diamond gems with radiant ring, now i was wondering if i get a def gem , can i salvage it in gem powders ?

also, if you are crafting something already and you cancel it, do you get all your stuff back ?

If I am not mistaken, you can only salvage gems with "Hongmoon" in the title. The gems you get from the RR pouches are not "Hongmoon" gems, so, no, I don't think you can salvage them.

As for cancelling an order, you do not get your stuff/materials back.

12 minutes ago, Javice said:

didnt they change that that all gems are just diamond and not hongmoon diamond ?

Nope, there is a difference/they didn't change it, "Hongmoon" gems are still very much in the game and are different from gems without the "Hongmoon" title on it.

"Hongmoon" gems will give you Hongmoon powder when salvaged, starting with the Hongmoon Pentagonal Gems you get from the storyline missions (these give 1 Hongmoon powder each when salvaged iirc).

38 minutes ago, LunaticAzure said:

A correction, you get hongmoon squares from the story, not pentagonals. You can't salvage the squares either, they can be transmuted into a pentagonal, but it costs 1 gem powder, so it's not worth it.

Could have sworn you got both, but, if not, then my bad.

Archived