LMB issues

hyenr

My account after i installed blade and soul 2 days ago has a serious lmb issue, that it is not always working when i click left mouse, when i change to R it work well but not convenience for gaming at all. Can you find out why since i had the same problem before

24 minutes ago, Nivalias said:

You know, the most obvious answer to this is: Your mouse's broken. Have you tried a different one yet?

well the mouse isnt the problem since if there are, i need to press multiple time for a number in the password or the start button, or even the bns icon. it also work in the game but not as lmb skills. Thanks for your help

You may not believe it, but you click-behaviour during combat is a compeletly different one from when you're using it otherwise. And the mouse mechanics are coarse enough to respond differently to it. So I still suggest you replace it.

1 hour ago, Nivalias said:

You may not believe it, but you click-behaviour during combat is a compeletly different one from when you're using it otherwise. And the mouse mechanics are coarse enough to respond differently to it. So I still suggest you replace it.

Hi, I tried to replace the mouse with a completely new one but the problem is still there. This begin to annoy me a lot

well the game is crap and the problem isn't with your mouse. Mouseclicks have some kind of cooldown ingame for whatever reason.

If you want to bypass this you should buy a macro mouse eg. razer.

Look ingame which keyboardbutton the lmb is and bind it on the mouse and voila every click is recognized...

You also might be able do achive this using some kind of 3rd party software, but no clue in this area which and what and how to set up. GL

Archived