Few questions from returner

Hi. I just back to the game and I need some advice.

1) I found an information, that I can get 6 slots weapon from NPC in Grand Harvest Square for Naryu Coins. Great, but the problem is I already have Baleful Pistols with 5 slots on stage 9 ;(

I guess that means, that I have to 22 Legendary Gem Hammers to get my 6 slots?

YbH0GvZ.png

2) After I upgrade my weapon to stage 10, which path should I follow if I am 100% PVE player? Straight away Raven or Baleful 12, then Raven or Dawnforget?

3) As you can see, my accesories are crap. I guess that I have to get those gold ones from Achievement NPC in Zaiwei (Destiny Ring, Immortality Earring, Oath Necklace, Eternity Belt)?

Each costs 200 Draken Core and it will be so hard to collect just to do EC/DT/NF every day (I am too weak to do NS with randoms). Is there any chance to get them faster? And which one I should buy first? 

What gems I should try to get and from where (now I have one 35AP, rest 7AP each)?

Another question. Is it worth to upgrade Solak Soul? It gives me just 2AP on next stage.

N92HluR.png

4) What are badges and how to get them? Which one is good for my Fire Gunner?

5) Which Soul Shield should I get next and where?

Welcome back =)

1. Yes, the only way to get your 6th slot now is with legendary gem hammers - you can purchase them from the HM store (F10) or the marketplace (F5), another potential way is to pray to RNG and hope you get them from events or things like daily dash.

2. Straight to Raven 1. Originally it was cheaper to go to baleful 12 then Raven, but they have reduced the cost, so you'll want to go straight to Raven 1 as soon as you can.

3a. You'll need to run those dungeons at least 10 times regardless to be able to purchase those items from the achievement vendor, so you might as well continue to do those dungeons daily. Try going in when the dailies has just been reset as you will most likely be able to PUG it ^^ with that being said, your accessories are not your main issue, your main issue is your gems - so focus on those first. But, to answer your question, you would ideally want to get your bracelet > necklace > belt (listed from most important to least), as for your earring, use the purple elemental accessories you get from your Naryu Foundry (necklace) and Naryu Sanctum (Earrings) - make sure you have the right element and not, say, shadow XD (you did say that you're too weak to do NS, however, this is not the case at all, just upgrade your gems and you should be fine - even moreso if you run into a HM11+ PUG and of course, know the mechanics). As for getting the Draken cores faster, pray to RNG ^^

3b. Your Hongmoon Hexagonal Gems are your next set of gems, you can get these through your dragon express menu, it uses Hongmoon Gem Powder as currency, which you can purchase from the marketplace (F5).

Your first 4 gems should be (listed from most important to least): Diamond > Ruby > Amethyst > Aquamarine, the last 2 is a matter of preference and is up to you, however, you'll want to eventually slot in a Fire Obsidian gem in one of the last two remaining slots.

3c. Upgrading your Solak soul isn't as important as getting your badges, however, once you've gotten your badges and upgraded your weapon to at least Raven 1, it is then your call as to whether you want to upgrade your weapon or your soul as the cost to upgrade Raven 1+ can sometimes be of a similar price to upgrading your soul. So, essentially, worry about your soul once you find the cost of upgrading your weapon to be a bit too much.

4. You'll want to get Holy Fire Soul badge as, well, your soul badge, as a starting point. Eventually, you'll want to fuse that with another soul badge of your choosing to get your legendary soul badge (check the upgrade path to see what choices you have at your disposal), most however will fuse it with the Transcendence Soul badge to get Eon Soul badge. To get your Holy Fire Soul badge, head to Mushin's Tower, there should be a vendor near the ToI daily quest giver, you can purchase it from there.

As for your Mystic badge, you will want to get the Enigma Mystic badge. To get your Enigma Mystic badge, you will want to head to Celestial Basin, there should be a vendor near the big tent as you windstride in that sells them.

5. It seems like you have the MSP soul shield, the next soul shield will be your raven/BT soul shield, this can found in the BT/Skybreak Spire raid (which you will want to run anyways as you need it for your weapon upgrades, etc. - Just PUG it, try to get carried and not die or, if you have a clan, get them to help you).

They can also be purchased from the vendor near the dungeon entrance (if I am not mistaken) with raven feathers, or via the Dragon Express at a discounted price if you have the achievements unlocked and Prem. Membership.

You will want to at the very least, upgrade your gems first before heading into the raid, otherwise your chances of getting kicked is a lot higher in PUGS.

Don't forget to claim the "Inventors Jackpot" from the cash shop. You can open it up to 10 times, once every 10 hours. There's a chance you can get some legendary gem hammers from it. I think there's also a chance to get some gem powder to buy your hexagonal gems.

Also, to add on, hongmoon hexagonal gems break down into 4 gem powder, so you can freely change the gem type as much as you want. Just make sure to not break the gem types that aren't in the store, such as Garnet and Emerald.

I just improved my gems and get some accesories. That AP boost will help me a lot in dungeons. Now I am totally broke, but I finally know what to do :) Thank you so much :)

3XusTNf.png

10 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

Don't forget to claim the "Inventors Jackpot" from the cash shop. You can open it up to 10 times, once every 10 hours. There's a chance you can get some legendary gem hammers from it. I think there's also a chance to get some gem powder to buy your hexagonal gems.

I have problem to find it. Could you make a screenshot for me, please?

29 minutes ago, ScarletEnvy said:

I have problem to find it. Could you make a screenshot for me, please?

Glad to see you've upgraded your gems =) And yeah, they do cost a fair bit XD
Here's the screenshot you asked for, hope this helps:

pqTJKVu.png

22 hours ago, Ludicium said:

4. You'll want to get Holy Fire Soul badge as, well, your soul badge, as a starting point. Eventually, you'll want to fuse that with another soul badge of your choosing to get your legendary soul badge (check the upgrade path to see what choices you have at your disposal), most however will fuse it with the Transcendence Soul badge to get Eon Soul badge. To get your Holy Fire Soul badge, head to Mushin's Tower, there should be a vendor near the ToI daily quest giver, you can purchase it from there.

As for your Mystic badge, you will want to get the Enigma Mystic badge. To get your Enigma Mystic badge, you will want to head to Celestial Basin, there should be a vendor near the big tent as you windstride in that sells them.

Unfortunately looks like I have to do some PVP to get Holy Fire Soul Badge :(

GbRVrON.png

Those tokens are from ToI, it isn't PvP-based, but rather solo PvE =) So don't worry.

However, you can only earn those badges when the season of Triumph comes (it's currently the season of Glory), so you will either have to wait, or you can purchase them from the marketplace (F5).

On 29/04/2018 at 10:26 AM, Annysan said:

or instead of spending some hundred gold for it, you buy it with sun orbs you get from doing your daily quests. Yes it takes about a month to get it this way, but it is essentially free.

Thanks, that is really useful alternative :>

Hi again :>

Another question. Will be ok if I get JUST ring and earring from this purple set (or it have to be 3 pieces) with flame damage? Should I upgrade them? 

I already have eternity belt (stage 3) and oath necklace (stage 3), now aiming for tiger bracelet.

5NwESrf.png

13 minutes ago, ScarletEnvy said:

Hi again :>

Another question. Will be ok if I get JUST ring and earring from this purple set (or it have to be 3 pieces) with flame damage? Should I upgrade them? 

I already have eternity belt (stage 3) and oath necklace (stage 3), now aiming for tiger bracelet.

5NwESrf.png

Hm, it's more than ok, that's actually how it is suppose to be. You'd meant to have your earring and ring as elemental accessories until you find yourself the next set of elemental accessories from BT. 

The third piece from that set does nothing/provides no bonuses. So, it's best if you get your hands on a tiger bracelet.

5 hours ago, Ludicium said:

Hm, it's more than ok, that's actually how it is suppose to be. You'd meant to have your earring and ring as elemental accessories until you find yourself the next set of elemental accessories from BT. 

So just to make sure - I should NOT upgrade them (purple pieces), just wear until I get better purple pieces? 

Then upgrade in this order: weapon>bracelet>belt>necklace will be ok?

44 minutes ago, ScarletEnvy said:

So just to make sure - I should NOT upgrade them (purple pieces), just wear until I get better purple pieces? 

Then upgrade in this order: weapon>bracelet>belt>necklace will be ok?

Yup, don't upgrade the purple ones at all. Just look at them as you dream about getting your leg. elemental pieces =P

That order is good, however, just to clarify (in matter of importance):

Weapon to stage 10/Raven 1 > Bracelet Stage 10 (Tiger) > Belt Stage 3 (Eternity) > Necklace Stage 3 (Oath) > Soul Stage 6 (just upgrade your Solak, that should give you Stage 4).

Stage 3 Belt and Neck. is obviously the minimum you should be aiming for as you run BT, don't be afraid to upgrade them beyond that.

Once you have found your elemental earring and ring from BT, proceed with the following upgrade: 

Belt Stage 6 (Eternity) > Ring & Earring Stage 6 (BT Elemental acc.) > Necklace Stage 6 (Oath) > Weapon at least Raven Stage 9.

Once you've reached Raven Stage 9, it's time to prep. for the next set of raids (VT/SK):

Belt Stage 10 (Eternity) > Ring & Earring Stage 10 (BT Elemental acc.) > Soul Awakened or higher. 
You can obv. upgrade your oath neck. if you want =)

Once you start running VT/SK, you'll be replacing your rings, earrings and necklace as they drop - upgrade them as you get them.

Hope this helps and well, good luck with your drops XD Hope they are kind to you.

Sidenote; With all of that being said, I'd hold off from any upgrades atm and wait until the 9th of May rolls around as there's going to be a reduction in terms of upgrading cost for your gear (not sure which pieces of gear exactly, but there's going to be quite a few).

Just to make clear where stuff drops...

vt/sk raid drops the elemental necklace (and a new badge). The next Ring/Earring are in the new tacheon raid which is coming on 9. But you don't have to worry about it, as it is far out of reach righ now, concentrate on bt for now. The new sand dungeon will also drop a new bracelet, which will not be upgradable at this time, because they changed update order (for whatever reason) and we miss an upgrade material... but till you can run that, you need the other "old" bracelet, so upgrading it is still fine (I would guess, I have not seen the dificoulty of that dungeon)

Archived