Transcendence

Shatriya

Ok did my research and I am a lightning Blade Master.  Everything suggested to get Transcendence.  So I did and found out it was to help Blade Storm.  To date I have NEVER seen that pop up.  Only Warding Spirit.  I looked and I see no way that Blade Storm can even show up.  It should but does not during Flock of Blades.  Is this a bug?

Well, Transcendence is more used in Fire build than in Lightning. Lightning usually uses Eternity, Alluvion, or Courage (this one only gets better when you get the Aransu Mystic Badge).

Anyways,

Blade Storm (X) is enabled when you use V (Flock of Blades/Blade Call/Phoenix Wing) and go in Draw Stance. You can use either Q / 4 / LMB-F / RMB-RMB-F / Z / SS to switch to draw stance.

With transcendence, C will reset X, so you have to use X, anicancel until fulmination ends, do C -> X, continue anicancelling, then use the next skill that gives you fulmination (4 or Tab).

Edit: I only mentioned solo badges above. In endgame lightning uses either Ancestral (Holy Fire+Courage) or Undying (Courage+Sagewood).

Is Eternity, Alluvion or Courage available through Dragon Express?  I hate it that I used 125 Solar Energy to get Transcendence.  I will start researching how to get them.  Just asked in case I can't figure it out :)

What effects does Eternity, Alluvion or Courage have?  I ask because I just tried to find that out and my searches have not said what they are for a Blade Master.  From what you wrote, suggests that Courage is the one I ought to go for.  Appreciate any advice you can give me.  I am fairly new to the game and only am HM 10 with a couple of legendary items.  Since both Ancestral and Undying use a combination and the common denominator is Courage, would that be the way to go for now?

Eternity can be purchased by solar energy, the other ones still have to be bought with tokens. As it is the previous season, the only way to get them is through F5 now. If you want to have a look at what each badge does, go to the tower of mushin and talk to the npc at the left of the tower of infintiy stairs. he has (almost) every badge. The other badge can be seen (and bought) next to the storage guy (where the costumes/accesories are).

Archived