Sum outlaw island under 5 Seconds

Egoist00

How does Sum kill last boss under 5 seconds????? there are so many topics regards to gunner bullet storm being so OP, and I don't see any topic regards to this. If a sum can do this kind of damage, isnt sum 10 times stronger in damage burst than gunner's bullet storm?????

I was searching for a video of Summoner speed clearing Outlaw too, but didn't find any.

I think they're cheesing it full buffed with food/charms and using ascendant cd reset, cat grab, burst with long cd's , then again cd reset potion and bursting all down with that within 5-8 seconds.

Can't explain it other than that. It seems somehow possible with the Summoner. It could as well be an exploit as a workaround from making use of the cat too. Maybe she becomes stuck when you cat taunt in a specific spot or something? I don't know :D

6 minutes ago, RAID said:

I was searching for a video of Summoner speed clearing Outlaw too, but didn't find any.

I think they're cheesing it full buffed with food/charms and using ascendant cd reset, cat grab, burst with long cd's , then again cd reset potion and bursting all down with that within 5-8 seconds.

Can't explain it other than that. It seems somehow possible with the Summoner. It could as well be an exploit as a workaround from making use of the cat too.

Even without the PvP weapon buff, charms.... Sum should be able to outDPS gunners burst any time right, because, if I am not wrong the best timer for Gunner in outlaw island is around 35 seconds. So for a sum to do it under 5 secs, if u - all the extra buffs, still should easily outDPS any gunner :). Isn't the wind/earth sum so BROKEN???

yeah well, I that's why I consider an exploit or workaround which makes it possible having the cat.

Beause there is one thing you should know: The first phase cannot be skipped, even if you try bursting, but having the cat grab 2x maybe can give you enough time to burst down?

24 minutes ago, RAID said:

yeah well, I that's why I consider an exploit or workaround which makes it possible having the cat.

Beause there is one thing you should know: The first phase cannot be skipped, even if you try bursting, but having the cat grab 2x maybe can give you enough time to burst down?

how about the other sum that kills in 7,8,9.. seconds, i believe the cat grab last for 3 seconds

This is in fact a call it "exploit". Basically they stack the weapon buffs and food buffs, go in with burst, reset and burst again . You need 2 weapons for it. The same happens with mushin tower floor 20. Any class can do it not just summoner. 

That does not make the summoner broken, you can do it aswel. The reason why gunners have more seconds is cause of last patch. Anything under say 30 sec is using this glitch. And since you cannot spectate others doing it no one gets reported. 

Summoners burst isn't high at all. When a Gunner could wipe an entire team in 1-2 hits a summer can't even kill 1 person in that time.

Archived