Are you enjoying 6v6?

shintouzii

simple as it is. I wonder if you really do 6v6 or enjoy it since i don't find it interesting as 1v1 with that much aoe combo ppl has , and with the last evasion nerf we go out of stealth even people just fart. So there left just keeping people annoyed till we die with some random skills. 

I 6v6 a ton, not necessarily for enjoyment but for the gold as i can rake in about 500-700g a day in moonstones. 

If you ask me, 6v6 is HEAVILY skewed in favor of ranged classes.

Killing people as ranged class requires a staggeringly little amount of skill. Maybe 1 on 1 sure its fine. But in a big group fight, I see ranged people using no skill whatsoever, just run in and blow up the field with AOE and pray for a kill or two.

How I wish my class had a brainless spammable AOE like that.

But no, here i am, properly cc chaining and anicancelling to maybe squeeze out a single kill. 

Thus, we as sins have inherited the role of "hide forever in stealth and annoy the fk outta people" or "focus on objective" only

I get objective is important but damn, I didnt need to upgrade to dforge to steal horns, HM 7 baleful sins can do the same thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26.03.2018 at 2:48 PM, LuIius said:

get dragon bracelet and pray they don't have ascendant :^) the evasion nerf sucked though. Battleground is basically just more pve for sins.

even people with balefull has ascendant nowadays , it used to something while not all opponent team has ascendant but nowadays ,even this is not possible.Or if you dont have nova 8ss which is really hard for someone just started the game since people got it from the first week.

Archived