How to fix the pinchy's wheel idea

Phytolacca

7 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

How about, leave the 18sec spin alone, thats fine BUT... one spin makes you use up ALL of your heart essences, that way im sure people could still get it

I honestly believe this would fix things while still making it somewhat difficult

Making this possible makes the event more tolerable.

That is actually a simple and effective solution.

Anyway, in my opinion, the bad outcome of this event in due to 2 things:

- tests I suppose weren't made with ~50 ppl at the wheels.

- bad community. No discussion here. Sure, it's annoying how much time you have to spend spinning or waiting to do it, but the main issue is the lack of common sense. I've seen ppl without faction outfit throwing bombs with the only upside of enjoying ruining other ppl game, players (top clan ppl in the first raw :P ) spawnkilling others while in loadscreen which is totally unneccessary (and actually, pretty sad on their part),etc... The event may have been badly conceived, but noone took a step to make it anything better.

Luckily it's just a cosmetic meant to be replaced so for those who can't tolerate that they can skip this part of the event.

Btw, it's pointless to have a pretty pink swirl if your character is ugly AF...seriously, some ppl should get a character alteration voucher instead ^^'

We don't even need to spin. Just let us right-click on the heart and get our items (like all other items) how hard is that?
NCSoft is not a new company with kids as Devs. They don't need to be told how to fix it, they are a game company, they should know how and what to do to make the game fun for the players. But yet... oh well.

Archived