FM Dynasty Mystic badge is the new MSP garbage

Kylasviel Weizmann

This so called legendary badge is one to avoid if you are an ice FM. It does damage much much lower to snowball using Pulse Mystic Badge and BT ss. With snowball I could deal 300-700k crit in one hit in pve and I can one shot K.O people in 6v6 especially raven users and even ascendant. Snowball will 99% of the time deal over 200k damage if it crits in 6v6 which is very often with some exception ofcourse.

However, this so called Dynasty Mystic Badge deals no more than 200k in one vitality shot and crits less often in pve. In 6v6 it is worst cause it crits much less and does a non-crit damage of 75k and a crit damage of 120k. It also doesn't finish off people since it only procs once, so you can face tank it in 6v6 and can survive it even when you run out of iframes. I have maxed out BT and draken accessories plus ascendant 6 and raven 8. This legendary badge is the worst. It reminded me of that earring in MSP - shiny trash. 

Compared to the Aransu badge if a fire FM catches you without iframes the hellfire explosion will kill you and usually 2 hits from it is more than enough to kill anyone who sits within smouldering ash. 

My point here is that the Dynasty Mystic Badge for frost FM is poorly designed and when you reach the point that you need the legendary badge cause you are near maxed accessories, it is pointless to even play ice FM since at end gear both fire and ice use shadow grasp. Why play ice when you can use the same skill in fire that deals more damage and explodes 5 times? 

I have enjoyed ice FM for a long time but I am giving up on it because I don't see why it gets weaker as you progress. Clan members told me to wait cause it will get buffed just like in Korea. I have no idea when that will be since NCWest seems to focus more on cash grab events rather than balancing and game optimization. And I realised that ice FMs will always get the short end of the straw so why stick with it? I'm very disappointed but it is the last straw for me. 

Pulse mystic badge is without a doubt the worst of all mystic badges in pve, even with the added damage from the soulshields. Yes it does more damage than dynasty but snowball, unlike shadow grasp, uses global cooldown. Snowball also has a higher CD than shadowgrasp at end game gear. And Revelation decreases your cold snap cooldown, goes well with bracelet, and makes your rotation smoother so its also better than pulse.

Also 2 hits from fire fm's legendary badge is NOT higher than dynasty's damage. You actually need 3 hits to just barely equal it in damage

Do you read KR changes before you come and whine on NA forums?  They have already buffed this badge 2000% (it's now 7250%) on KR.  Whine for them to give us the balance changes already on KR, not for them to make changes they have already made.

33 minutes ago, WeaselSoup said:

Do you read KR changes before you come and whine on NA forums?  They have already buffed this badge 2000% (it's now 7250%) on KR.  Whine for them to give us the balance changes already on KR, not for them to make changes they have already made.

And it'll be 3 hits instead of 1

Archived