Cinderlands Tranformation Stone

Makkius

Hi, i just came back to the game after more than a year and i noticed that i can evolve my awakened hongmoon ring, necklace and earrings, i already have the infernal set for the upgrade but i don't have the cinderlands transformation stone. I saw on a 2 years ago post that the cheapest way to get it is the crafting, but i can't find it in the crafting tab. Can please someone help me with that? Thank you in advance.

The cinderlands transformation is no longer craft able or obtainable outside of the market. You also won't be needing to evolve your hongmoon accessories/weapon as those items aren't even given out anymore. You now get new weapons and accessories as you do the story, with dungeon items being better then story ones. As you already have the infernal accessories, you should just use them as is until you get better ones from the story.

• 2 years later...
On 02/02/2018 at 9:58 AM, LunaticAzure said:

The cinderlands transformation is no longer craft able or obtainable outside of the market.

So, how people can sell it, if the only way is buying from mkt??
Its the player mkt or the cash ones?

Tnx

On 02/02/2020 at 9:23 PM, Raikytsu said:

So, how people can sell it, if the only way is buying from mkt??
Its the player mkt or the cash ones?

Tnx

Because once upon a time they existed, they were not removed from the game, they are just not craft able and not obtainable, it's common sense that people will still have them and sell them on market place, but no one buys them as they have no use, same as there are many many items from level 45 cap and above that existed and was removed from the game "aka" expired but people still have them because they chosen not to antique them and keep them, I also saved so many items that most people don't have, items that were removed from the game and don't exist, I also still have Founder's pack that I did not open all this time hehe. 

On 08/02/2020 at 2:02 PM, SayhaSeer said:

Because once upon a time they existed, they were not removed from the game, they are just not craft able and not obtainable, it's common sense that people will still have them and sell them on market place, but no one buys them as they have no use, same as there are many many items from level 45 cap and above that existed and was removed from the game "aka" expired but people still have them because they chosen not to antique them and keep them, I also saved so many items that most people don't have, items that were removed from the game and don't exist, I also still have Founder's pack that I did not open all this time hehe. 

ok no prob, really dont need it anymore :)

• 2 years later...

This would be great information to be included in the wiki.  I didn't know this, and I upgraded my Hongmoon accessories to max on current level just recently.  The wiki is hopelessly out of date, including upgrade processes, current gear and updated drop tables, and I think it's likely the biggest reason that new players are not staying with the game.  I play GW2 and I hate the combat there, but the wiki is the best.  The combat in Blade and Soul is so much better in that I do not feel that I'm fighting the controls all the time and the chat UI is well behaved (no stupid activating during a fight, like in GW2).  Also, the cosmetics in this game are much better.  B&S obviously has real artists working on the game, not just some fresh out of college trainee with who has never picked up a paint brush.  BTW, I'm also a founder, but I just came back to the game after leaving early on.  I'm still working through my first run through the main quest.