returnee question about accessories

Destyz

Hey,

I have just return after 1 year from the game, i used to farm and stock a lots of weapons / accessories in my account for weapon/accessories upgrades, but the new system seems to make it unnecessary, i was wonder if i need to salvages all the other accessories (incl all the stage 10 accessories true siren stage 10 i believe?) ? or just keep it just in case? 

I m using hollow accessories atm...

Thanks for answering

Alright let me try to get this in order.

After you get your Hollow Accessories you should go for your legendary accessories such as Necklace (Desolate Tomb), Ring (Ebondrake Citadel), Belt (Naryu Foundry), and Tiger/Dragon Bracelet (Naryu Sanctum).

If you wish to continue upgrading the Siren Bracelet to its max level till you can't anymore, you can salvage it for Legendary Jewels which you can use to upgrade your legendary accessories.

Hey Kage Shadisha,

so if i understand you right,

the option 1

- is either go for the legendary accessories though dungeon

option 2

- keep upgrading siren accessories until end and salvage for legendary accessory?

2 hours ago, Destyz said:

Hey Kage Shadisha,

so if i understand you right,

the option 1

- is either go for the legendary accessories though dungeon

option 2

- keep upgrading siren accessories until end and salvage for legendary accessory?

no.

you will have to go for the legendary accessories, there is no way around that (ring/earring are from skybrake spire raid, the best replacment till you get those are black dawn ring from desolate tomb and xanos earrings from naryu sanctum, as they give elemental dmg, legendary ring form ebondrake citadel is not worth over the purple one from desolate tomb as it is somthing you will change and anyways elemental dmg > AP)

legendary accessories require legendary jewels for upgrade (the same way you used blue acc for upgrading siren acc back then)

IF you finish upgrading your siren acc till max stage (stage 10 true python/yeti and so on) then you can salvage those for 30 legendary jewels with wich you can upgrade legendary accessories.

Legendary jewels cost either 20g each or 10g 30 soulstone crystal and 15 sacred crystals. (you may also get them from the weekly challenge dungeon chests/event chests, but that's rng based)

I am upgrading my old acc (mine were at awakened/true oathbreaker stage) since i returned last november.

Archived