About soul badges

Unicorns

Returning player here, been gone for a while and ive noticed how they put the old soul badges in dragon express, of course lucky me the one i want is not there, courage one, im guessing thats the last season badge, now my question is, do they add them later? Is that how is been for the other badges? Or did they just put all the current ones at once and we have no idea when/if they are going to put the most recent ones?
I know i can buy the token for not all that much, but after being gone for so long theres so much i need to upgrade i rather spend my gold somewhere else if we are getting those badges soon(ish) in dragon express.

Courage tokens are really cheap now, with just 2 gold or over 2 gold for a token. A badge is 70 tokens - which at worst case should cost you about 170 gold ish, so if your class uses the purple badges, then you just might as well buy the tokens to get the badges now. May take a few days of daily challenge for gold but you will get there. You can never know when they would put the badge in Dragon Xpress.

Archived