Need some help please

Purelll

I'm currently a wl with stage 12 weapon with crappy gems. my items aren't the greatest im probably at 1k attack. i've realized that this company removes old items then adds newer ones like it's a non endless farming or p2w. So my question to the f2p players is it possible for me to actually catch up to the p2w players? I recently came back and back then stage 12 was pretty op but nowadays im just seeing everyone running around with rave king weapon +9. It's unbelievable how many are geared up now it just makes me feel that it's not even worth trying anymore. Can I get some honest suggestions please?

Upgrade to raven weapon is easier than ever. You don't have to run the dungeon to have the materials, since they are now tradeable. Legendary accessories can be obtained for 200 draken cores each. So it's easier to catch up than before. However all you need is gold.

36 minutes ago, Geneziz said:

Upgrade to raven weapon is easier than ever. You don't have to run the dungeon to have the materials, since they are now tradeable. Legendary accessories can be obtained for 200 draken cores each. So it's easier to catch up than before. However all you need is gold.

I still need to do the skybreak dungeon for the raven material to make it stage 3 right? I also was told there's new legendary accessories too? Are they better than the old ones?

39 minutes ago, Purelll said:

I still need to do the skybreak dungeon for the raven material to make it stage 3 right? I also was told there's new legendary accessories too? Are they better than the old ones?

No. Both "Sealed Raven King Soul" and "Sealed Raven King Energy" like in your and my cases are obtainable via marketplace(F5). There are new  accessories which you can see in upgrade path (CRL+I), they are better since elemental damage is quite nice.

As a mostly free to play (I think I got duellist bundle).. I am sitting at raven 7, bracelet 10, earring 10, ring + necklace + belt 6. While friends of mine are at raven 9 and +100 ap ore more ^^ (which is not even that super gear right now)

So will you be able to do this quickly? no Will you be able to get there in a timly manner (raven 9)? kinda, depends what you are expecting ;) (note: vt gear is what real "p2w" peolpe have, but always respect that not only money might got in there, but time as well, they are just doing it longer, so they should be ahead. But as you haven't even been bt, vt is out of the question i guess ;))

While the items from bt (raven) are tradable now, it will take some time for them to show up cheap, as it is the first week of people doing it. Plus to get the elemental accessories, you need to go there anyway. But with light/dark at stage 12 and as wl you will find a group very very easily. Don't worry.

However, if you want to catch up, don't go to raven 3. Yeah it sounds nice and shiny, but it will cost you more. If you want it cheaper (and faster most likely) go riftwalk/dawnforged 9 - raven 9. You save a lot.

Archived