Duelist Bundle HM skills?

Ambition

Hello guys,

I have been away for quite some time now, but i decided to give BNS another go. I made a new character (Gunner) and im working on upgrading my gear.

I have a question regarding the duelist bundle though, as im a bit confused.

As i learned one of the HM skills (RMB) for gunner is one of the most if not the most important HM skill to unlock. 

apparently i do so by getting an chill elixir. But in all honesty i cant be bothered farming all the materials for the HM skills. 

now i heard if you buy the duelist bundle you unlock HM skills(?) but how does it work cause i dont see the chilling elixir in the bundle.

so to sum it up:

Is it true? does the duelist bundle unlock certain HM skills and if so, which one does it unlock for Gunslinger?

How does it work, do i just click on the food(item) and i instantly have it?

I also heard you have to have gold ranking in PVP in order to unlock HM skills? i certainly hope not.

some clarification on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

When u buy duelist bundle u not gonna get hm skills in that bundle, what u gonna get are the tokens, such as puglist token and training certificate. With those tokens/certificates u can go to arena vendor and buy your hongmoon skills. But be carefull when u r choosing which hm skills u want to buy to unlock cuz u will not get enough tokens for all hm skills. Choose wisely.

13 minutes ago, Kyokushinkai said:

When u buy duelist bundle u not gonna get hm skills in that bundle, what u gonna get are the tokens, such as puglist token and training certificate. With those tokens/certificates u can go to arena vendor and buy your hongmoon skills. But be carefull when u r choosing which hm skills u want to buy to unlock cuz u will not get enough tokens for all hm skills. Choose wisely.

Aha, i see.

I dont want all the HM skills, i only want the RMB 1 and the one for my C i believe it is.

i play Shadow gunner. 

Do you have any idea if i can get both of these HM skills with the bundle, or does it need extra farming + other items?

sounds kinda lazy, but if i do decide to invest in this bundle with real money, i dont wanna put extra time into it.

I have no idea how many tokens you get, and how many each HM skill require. or is it the same for all?

Also, where is this arena vendor (Mushin tower?)

Thanks for your fast answer :)

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

Aha, i see.

I dont want all the HM skills, i only want the RMB 1 and the one for my C i believe it is.

i play Shadow gunner. 

Do you have any idea if i can get both of these HM skills with the bundle, or does it need extra farming + other items?

sounds kinda lazy, but if i do decide to invest in this bundle with real money, i dont wanna put extra time into it.

I have no idea how many tokens you get, and how many each HM skill require. or is it the same for all?

Also, where is this arena vendor (Mushin tower?)

Thanks for your fast answer :)

If u want only chilling flame elixir (rmb) and need offals (for skill C) u will be able to buy those with 1 duelist bundle. Note that for skill C u need 3 offals, offal of silence offal of darkness and offal of luminence, 2 out of those 3 u buy with tokens from duelist bundle and third ( offal of luminence i believe) u buy in twisted grimhorne wilds for 100 gold and some other mats ( forgot exactly which one i think twisted orbs and something more). hope it helped

So i just bought the bundle, now it says only available when you have unlocked ''whirlwind battlegrounds 10 wins'' uh what?? what do i have to do?

also do you know which hongmoon skill is better for shadow build gunnner the V or the C skill? thanks!

Um, just to clarify... I'm pretty sure all the Chilling Flame Elixir gets gunslingers is HP Drain on their RMB. It IS nice to have, sure... but I don't think it'll make or break your character for the most part.

Still, trying to get the Chilling Flame Elixir outside of spending the NCoin on it is a hassle. You'd have to spend about 400g to buy the Asura Ember from Marketplace (as we can't confirm Hard Mode Sogun's Lament even drops it anymore) and then grind Cold Storage until you have 200 Frozen Orbs for a Frozen Lamentation Stone. That or grind PvP to get the necessary zen beans.

25 minutes ago, Ambition said:

So i just bought the bundle, now it says only available when you have unlocked ''whirlwind battlegrounds 10 wins'' uh what?? what do i have to do?

also do you know which hongmoon skill is better for shadow build gunnner the V or the C skill? thanks!

u are seeing battleground trader, at side of him/her its zen bean trader, with this bundle u get items to use on zen bean trader and its offals need be silver rank on arena 1v1 or 3v3, 1 or 2 wins will get silver rank

1 hour ago, Nomade13 said:

u are seeing battleground trader, at side of him/her its zen bean trader, with this bundle u get items to use on zen bean trader and its offals need be silver rank on arena 1v1 or 3v3, 1 or 2 wins will get silver rank

thanks alot mate :) 

Im not sure if i should spec V or C.... RMB for sure but the other one.. any tips for shadow gunslinger?

i cant find the merchant in grimhorne wilds lol only see 2 normal merchants but they dont sell anything

bnstree.com can show lot of things to u think.

build pve shadow: https://bnstree.com/skills/gunslinger?id=r1PGUVB4z

Badges shadow: Sagewood (new season ToI), Magnum, Blue Moon, (30 days doing daily challenge u get solar energy for 1 badges)

Mystic Badge: Pulse (50 raven feathers + 16k peaches) and Revelation (50 Flowers + 16k peaches) 

and this video i like a lot because its explain shadow rotation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFRr9v8U6M

Is there any chance, the merchant was removed with latest patch or am i just blind? the merchant kosul is supposed to be selling this offal, but the spot where she is supposed to be, i dont see her anywhere, only a weapon and a normal merchant :S

• 4 weeks later...

You used to be able to buy the elixir, offals etc from Dragon Express? What happened to that?

If you had the tokens and insignias you could buy them before from DE without all the PVP...

This was nice for ppl who dont care about PVP? Is that gone too?

Archived