2018 Blade and Crash and 64bit is giving me fps bug

Last year i thought to myself lets give NcWest a chance, let them fix there servers and optimalisation.

Here we are in 2018 and with the 64bit client i have a 20fps bug and when i switch to the 32client i keep crashing 5 to 6 times a day SPECIALLY doing the weeklys, but hey i made a ticket telling them my story i kept sending in the crash reports with the hope they could help me, BUT NO ofc not the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing support takes there good Goddam time to anwer and sending me stupid auto replies, Whats wrong with NCwest? how can me living in the Netherlands with : 

I7 6700K@4Ghz

16GB HyperX 2666Mhz

GTX980

200/20 internet Kabel ofc

its annoying as hell when the game is running like shit,and the support is a useless as there crash reports

-Dont use windowed mode.

-Dont use max settings.

-Dont Run multiple apps in the same time while using bns.

-Use 32 bit client.

-when u enter bns press alt+enter, you will get true full screen

-disable slide show 

-dont play without plugging you charger.

this might help you. i hope your problem gets solved!

I know the feel. I've been playing for 2 weeks with the 32bit client because my 64bit won't pass 20fps. 
I run with this: 

i7 5820k 3.7 Hexacore

16gb HyperX 

GTX 970

SSD

100mb fiber internet. 

On the 32bit client i get steady 80fps inside VT with CTRL+F off and also, loading times in the 32bit are amazing. It does crash more then the 64 but, overall, it's playable. This week i lost dynamic from FAS due to crash... Last week was fine. BnS have RNG in literally everything. xD

its nice to know that im not the only one having these issuese, i know its not my pc every other MMO or moba runs fine my pc and internet are more then enough to run bns and still for over close to a month now i have fps lag in 64 and 32 crashes like crazy, missing my weeklys etc overall, its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing annoying and it seems like ncWest doesnt want to help at all

Same here, When 64 bit client was released the servers were good for like 2 months ish, Afterwards everything went to shits, FPS buggs started appearing more and more, up to a point I have it constantly now. When playing on the 32 bit client I get a constant 120 fps whatever I do, Max settings and everything. But then the game crashes..

I have an I7 7700k

GTX 1060 6Ghz

16Gb RAM

2x 250Gb SSD 

150mb Fiber internet

My PC is littarly build to support a heavy game like this,

To bad NCsofts servers aren't build to make games on apparently

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Same here. I had fps issues with the 64bits server for 2/3 weeks now, never had any problem before, and I run most of my games on high/ultra settings so BnS shoudn't be a problem.

I have an I7 6700HQ

GTX 980M

DDR4 16GB RAM @2333MHz

1* 250GB SSD storage/ 1To HDD storage

and fast Fiber internet.

Just informational:

- i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz

- GTX1080 @ 1.945Mhz

- 16GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz

- M.2 PCIe SSD (2 500 MB/s read)

- 3440 * 1440p @ 100Hz

- G-Sync

- 56Mbps internet

No issues but small rubberbanding sometimes at some places (like once or twice per 2 hours)

The main problem in this game is not really the servers or ncwest. It's the actual engine it was built on and lazy optimization by the Korean developers. The developers would have to rebuild the entire game again with a newer version of the engine and optimize it better to fix majority of these problems and i have a feeling they won't ever do that as too busy creating more rng costumeboxes and more content.

Archived