Returning Lvl 45 trying to find "Invitation from Poharan" to be able to complete dungeons

ZachShalack

Hey, returning player after quiting after level cap.  When I got to dungeon-finder I cannot queue for 2 dungeons I am passed the level for.  Apparently I missed two quests in my run to 45, "Invitation from Poharan" and "Doajins Plea". 

Is there a way to find these NPCs and find start the quest line to be able to queue up for these dungeons? 

Or do I just gotta start a new character? Lol. 

Thanks in advance 

You need to accept a letter in order to enter those dungeons if I remember well. Accept the letter, go talk to the npc, then you can enter it.

And by the way, unless you are farming the pirate bracelet or siren belt to salvage them, those dungeons are useless.

32 minutes ago, Richtofen said:

You need to accept a letter in order to enter those dungeons if I remember well. Accept the letter, go talk to the npc, then you can enter it.

And by the way, unless you are farming the pirate bracelet or siren belt to salvage them, those dungeons are useless.

i do need a bracelet..     but th problem is I dont know where these letters/NPCs to accept letter is located...   do you by any chance?

Edit

2 hours ago, ZachShalack said:

i looked in my journal, and its not there..  i tried to take screen shots of it..   

How far are you into the story? POH letter unlocks after a certain story step is completed. then you should have it when you press J and go to second tab. Else since its an old character check if the quest isnt already active.

Daojins Plea will become active once you complete the invitation from Poharan and run the POH24 /6 man at least once. Then the chain for Naryu Lab and Bloodshade harbor should unlock for you.

Hey, this might be off topic but in the quest Journal, in the tab "Quest Letters", those are the optional quest, it maybe there, but just for the record, check all the letters, there are tons of letters that help you with ingame currency like  pvp soul shields by just playing som games of arena or some infernal lord horns for the legendary ring ( you need 100 more anyway but thats a lot by just some quest nstead of the dungeon). If you wanna add me ll would be glad to help with some dungeons.

And as a side note, if you don't plan on destroying said bracelet, don't farm for it (sounds like you wanna wear it and didn't quite get what the others meant ;) if not, ignore this please). It is outdated and you get better stuff for free from the story (at least the cost is not worth the stats, as you are aiming for the legendary anyway)

Archived