Frozen Vipercap Event - Confusion on daily dungeon rewards

Rysa

During last stream it was stated by Jonathan himself that the upcoming daily event dungeon would not reward any Hot Mushroom Stew, which contains rather desirable items such as pet pods, Premium STS, etc.

However, here's what the patch notes mention:

Qjs6mL3.jpg

Some NCSoft staff member on reddit claimed that this was left "in error" in the patch notes and that we would indeed not get the Hot Mushroom Stew as a reward for completing the daily dungeon.

Now the question at hand is, what's the harm in leaving the rewards as such instead of acting in such a greedy way? It's christmas, why can't we have nice things? Some clarification would be appreciated.

r ncsoft member's staff in reddit? i doubt it, but i dont get why they r getting greedy its making me like play less and less less and less, and quit again like i did before

the way staff is managing ppl who dont cash shop is not too friendly. if u gonna make an  event. give it as it is-. We cant abuse anything, since we have to work a lot to get 1 oil, which is 3or so in 43 days in 1 CHARACTER, which is nothing for the amount of time required. i mean its christmas time, and u want ppl to play this game still dont u? 

suppsedly events r meant to give players a helping hand, not extra work, stress  for little rewards.

image.png

They fixed the notes already.

So 8 mushrooms per days on event dungeons at the highest performance. 

Here are my event spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FhsnfbqfgfXUv2AeN0iNZbHN62wrJ5RtYlUZm_6vi5o/edit?usp=sharing

You can afford giving up the very first week to level up your characters to lv55 with out affecting the number of Sacred Oil you can get, using the mushroom gifts from story quests. A first few days for non-lv55 alts.

19 hours ago, xStricken said:

r ncsoft member's staff in reddit? i doubt it, but i dont get why they r getting greedy its making me like play less and less less and less, and quit again like i did before

the way staff is managing ppl who dont cash shop is not too friendly. if u gonna make an  event. give it as it is-. We cant abuse anything, since we have to work a lot to get 1 oil, which is 3or so in 43 days in 1 CHARACTER, which is nothing for the amount of time required. i mean its christmas time, and u want ppl to play this game still dont u? 

suppsedly events r meant to give players a helping hand, not extra work, stress  for little rewards.

Can you at least do dungeon once, before complaining about it? :)

5 minutes ago, Neriux777 said:

Can you at least do dungeon once, before complaining about it? :)

why would i darling? 

i aint new, iv been playing since first day of release.

dont need to look further alrdy gather all the info needed.

and yea 150 is too much and 8mushrooms per day without mushroom stew, is a joke for non cash shopers like me.

Archived