Warlock VT badge

Hirukaru

I still wonder why the developers thought giving warlocks VT badge a buff for everyone. 

"Soulburn activates Blackwing for 15 sec for the user and party members on use All attacks deal 500% of Attack Power as additional damage while Blackwing is active Blackwing increases Critical Hit Damage by 35%" 

and not a self buff next to that.

All other classes will have their VT badge that is amazing for themselves while they make warlock more and more a SB slave. 

Would be great if they added something to increase our  damage during rotation.

I don't mind if WL don't get a crazy effect or a dmg buff to one of WL abilities. I'd like to see it too but I'd rather have ncsoft change something to compensate for the slight dps loss. While you and everyone else gets the great buff, WL loses on dps when they have to replace the badge that increase RMB dmg. Maybe if they gave like cd reduction on WL's 3 or increase percent dmg on rupture, it would at least make up for some of the loss.

On Sunday, December 03, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Hirukaru said:

I still wonder why the developers thought giving warlocks VT badge a buff for everyone. 

"Soulburn activates Blackwing for 15 sec for the user and party members on use All attacks deal 500% of Attack Power as additional damage while Blackwing is active Blackwing increases Critical Hit Damage by 35%" 

and not a self buff next to that.

All other classes will have their VT badge that is amazing for themselves while they make warlock more and more a SB slave. 

Would be great if they added something to increase our  damage during rotation.

Not to mention that other class get a unfair pvp buff that pierce everything that can kill wl even with untargetable sanctum on just pressing their magic rmb, no cc no aerial just RMB how is it fair, they keep saying badge is op for 6vs6 and toi but on 6vs6 is op for party not for wl itself not fun there for wls, on pve side everyone get buffed but wls loses vs bt badge this game weird to not say unfair

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

Happy I am not the only one thinking it is unfair.
but then again how often do you see a developer on this forum?

They say wl is a buffer, let assume it is true but did you noticed sb get nerfed and assassin blue buff get buffed? Badges and other gears skills get a lot of CD reduction while sb new toi badge will give only 5sec on last hit of imprision 36 sec cd what a joke(assassin get 3sec reduction every rmb no cd faster skill ingame)

Archived