Has the chat limit been increased yet?

momochuko

I bought the founders pack back in the day but ended up bailing because they didn't do anything about the chat limit. I really want to play, but I find the barrier for communication to be too high. I am considering coming back, but want to know if this issue has been fixed or not.

Can someone let me know if the chat limit has been increased?

No it hasn't and they're never going to do it. It's been 2 years of people asking them to do it and they never even bother acknowledging it.

I'd love to be wrong and I'd love for this to be a thing that happens, but I've just given up and lost all hope in regards to it. Sorry friend

lol umm you guys mite have the wrong game or just very confused cause theirs no chat limit in here and even if their is its not really a big deal seeing as how this is even the first time I've ever heard someone talk about a chat limit in bns. but yeah don't think theirs a chat limit guys, been playing since open beta and never had a chat limit issue, although the only thing I could think you guys are talking about is trying to send back to back messages really fast which in turn could count as spam and disables you from speaking for a little bit but that's ment for bots and hackers.

Archived