Need clarification from GM/staff about crafting items next week

Melodia

Need some clarification from GM's or other staff about next week's event, so people aren't screwed preparing for it this week by hopping guilds:

• What craft level is required to craft the event item?
  • How long does the craft take? I assume it's 24 hours since only 1 can be crafted per day? Or is it instant but there's some limit preventing you from crafting more?
  • Are the items account bound or tradeable in F5? If account bound I hope the mailing fee isn't something ridiculous like 5g?
  • What's the drop rate of the 3 achievement foods like from the box? Common prize or rare? Are these account bound so we don't get screwed if we get more than 1 of the same?

I think GMs won't give u an answer to any of those questions. I wrote a ticket, asking if the crafting guilds need to be maxed out for crafting event items, on which the GM answered me this: ''That information has not yet been announced. To keep up to date with the latest announcements we would encourage you to please keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information."

6 hours ago, Melodia said:

Need some clarification from GM's or other staff about next week's event, so people aren't screwed preparing for it this week by hopping guilds:

• What craft level is required to craft the event item?

Prolly lvl 1 does not make sense to exclude people from an event because they haven't lvled their craft.

• How long does the craft take? I assume it's 24 hours since only 1 can be crafted per day? Or is it instant but there's some limit preventing you from crafting more?

Prolly the later if it was 24h you would have to always start the new craft right away or you eventually loose out on a day.

• Are the items account bound or tradeable in F5? If account bound I hope the mailing fee isn't something ridiculous like 5g?

They are tradeable.

After changing craft you loosing all levels so its can't be maxed at time limit,

don't seen ever 3 chars coalition in 1 event, it's can't be 24,

it's another quest item as before, grass, yellow flowers etc,

and another small question - do you really want it with 7 gold each day just for crafting + materials, or with 1 gold for just transmuting quests.

Archived