Best skills for PvP

CyberKyo

Hellow,

I've never done PvP because I am not really a hero with MMO's. In fact BNS was my first game, so please bare with me.

Anyhow now I am HM4, I want to prepare for PvP. I mean. I will have to do it one day right? 

But which skills are the best? Maybe first of all Frost Built or Flame build?
I played until lvl 48 with flame build (somehow without ever opening my skillbook like ever. Very profession I know), but my sister recommended me frost build. I like it a lot, but  want to hear some other FM's opinion.

Thanks a lot for the advance! 

40 minutes ago, CyberKyo said:

Hellow,

I've never done PvP because I am not really a hero with MMO's. In fact BNS was my first game, so please bare with me.

Anyhow now I am HM4, I want to prepare for PvP. I mean. I will have to do it one day right? 

But which skills are the best? Maybe first of all Frost Built or Flame build?
I played until lvl 48 with flame build (somehow without ever opening my skillbook like ever. Very profession I know), but my sister recommended me frost build. I like it a lot, but  want to hear some other FM's opinion.

Thanks a lot for the advance! 

In 6v6, it doesn't matter. Only gears matter. In arena, frost build can last you longer, especially vs melee classes. 

Step 1 : watch this video 

Step 2: https://www.bnstree.com/classes/force-master?b=1111211222112

this is going to be your skill build for most matches. for summoner use KD Z. for gunner use stage 3 ice tab.  though feel free to experiment yourself with builds, force master is very flexible and you can come up with lots of different combos and playstyles.

step 3: get HM skills. all of them.

step 4: do not spam your skills. i repeat, do not spam your skills. PVE and PVP is very very different for FM

now the difference between fire and ice is fire has more burst while ice have better neutral game. ice can also do wallbang better than fire does and thats why people choose to play it. fire is more difficult to pvp with IMO and it's not even stronger than ice. fire has some combos that are very difficult to do in pvp but they do sooo much damage (probably more than any class from what i've seen), so this is completely up to you, but alot of people will recommend ice, though both are viable depending on how you play it.

very important things to note that the game doesn't tell you: 
1- your chill debuff blocks approach skills (your freeze root does not so some people will try to bait you to freeze them so they can approach you), so if you're up against a melee class remember to always have a chill stack on them, this is very important. 
2-your impact (very important to get the HM skill for this skill btw) has a 0.5 seconds animation lock after using it, you're completely vulnerable after using it, you can't even use Q/E after it so keep that in mind. you have to know when to use it and this will only come from experience.
3-if you crit with a fire skill you will generate a fire orbit. if you crit with a frost skill you will generate a frost orbit. you can also generate frost orbit by using frost blast (3) and frost tornado (x). it is very important to keep a frost orbit on you at all times

anything else you'll learn from experience ^^ have fun

Archived