Remove forced Loading Screen on Resurection

phaZZi

when Dead, pressing 4 to revive forces a loading Screen in dungeons and Open world, however in Battle Grounds there is no loading screen.

I dont understand why there has to be one in dungeons. completed quests are not recognized while in Loading screen, which means people miss the reward from the dungeon making the whole run meaningless.

I think it has to do with the size of the map. You just have to be careful to not accidentally revive when the boss is almost dead. My lmb is assigned to the 4 slot which happens to be the revive button (which I should be able to change honestly) so it happens to me sometimes too.

5 hours ago, BirdSpirit said:

I think it has to do with the size of the map. You just have to be careful to not accidentally revive when the boss is almost dead. My lmb is assigned to the 4 slot which happens to be the revive button (which I should be able to change honestly) so it happens to me sometimes too.

It's most certainly not the size of the map, it's just an absurd game design decision. The loading screen is most certainly not needed, just look at battlegrounds. Also in some areas there are dragon strides that can take you across the map without a loading screen is pretty much proof.

Archived