A bit of fun between Devs and Players

Sendir

I just found this vid on youtube (I'll post it at the end) and I must say, it is the first I seen it happen, have thought about doing something like this if I was a dev but never seen any dev regardless of game do it and I don't know why, they clearly aren't fixing servers or the game so why not join the player base and have a bit of fun, I know they can't "edit" the game as much as these ones could but like randomly joining in people run and trolling by giving the boss insane HP or buff people to one shot or what ever they can do, if in moderation it would be awesome! 

Can even imagin them randomly summoning some players in a ring forcing them to equip their faction uniform and go like "Now you must fight, the winner gets to live" xD

Fun is very subjective... What might be fun for some people, others might consider an annoyance.

10 hours ago, Sendir said:

Can even imagin them randomly summoning some players in a ring forcing them to equip their faction uniform and go like "Now you must fight, the winner gets to live" xD

Yeah, except this wouldn't end well. Many people don't like to PvP and avoid it like the plague. Forcing them to isn't going to be a fun experience for these kind of players.

This will never happen in this game because GMs and Devas don't log into the game at all. 

I have played other online games where GMs and Devas sometimes log into the game themselves to hold some events (one of the events is like what you showed). However, as I stated above, it won't happen whatsoever in this game.

Archived