Forcing Players to PVP (New Pet upgrade way)

Ikimino

Hello.

First of all I dont PVP, I tried many times and Im not good at it at all. 

New Pet upgrade system is another way to force people to PVP in order to get pet upgraded, thats wrong. PVE way of getting the pet upgrade item is absolutly unrealistic.

The thing is, some people hate doing the same dunngeons over and over again to gain some item, but there are also people that dont enjoy fighting via PVP with other players to get the same item.

What I want to say is dont mix PVP with PVE expiernce. 

There should be ways to obtaine the same item doing only PVP or PVE and keeping requirements for acquiring this item realistic for both PVP and PVE.

I hope a lot of comunity feels the same way.

Thank you.

And there is. Ignored the fact that they still have the Heroic Pet tranmutation like currently? You won't need to pvp for that. And no it's not unrealistic in PVE. If you do all the high purple dungeons u should be getting well over 50 gold each day. In two days you should be able to buy a pet and get the items needed for upgrading the pet.

27 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

And there is. Ignored the fact that they still have the Heroic Pet tranmutation like currently? You won't need to pvp for that. And no it's not unrealistic in PVE. If you do all the high purple dungeons u should be getting well over 50 gold each day. In two days you should be able to buy a pet and get the items needed for upgrading the pet.

Is yet to see how pet prices in market will react but surely prices will rise.

29 minutes ago, Cor said:

People need to learn to read.. there is no change to how the pet upgrade item is acquired. What changes is the cost of that item and prolly the upgrade path (otherwise the change does not make sense).

"People need to learn to read" theres absolutly no need to use phrases like this. I might be wrong about something or I might be right. Rest of your post brings something to discusion and thats great, this first part is not, and I feel a bid offended.

1 hour ago, Ikimino said:

"People need to learn to read" theres absolutly no need to use phrases like this. I might be wrong about something or I might be right. Rest of your post brings something to discusion and thats great, this first part is not, and I feel a bid offended.

fact is if you indeed did read it fully, instead of just seeing what you wanted to see, then you wouldn't have made this post in the first place. Absolutely nothing has changed about how to get the enhancements, just probably prices.

1 hour ago, Wixa said:

fact is if you indeed did read it fully, instead of just seeing what you wanted to see, then you wouldn't have made this post in the first place. Absolutely nothing has changed about how to get the enhancements, just probably prices.

Hi. Change is that I did not required a pet for upgrade( earlie stages) before, now I do. Yes I know that its basicly only chnage in price as I can buy pets from the market as always. Also after the stream we know that those new pet upgrade item wiil be tradable as well. That wasnt stated in the notes ( sry for not being smart enough to see that , its so obvious right ?). And is it hard to just say" You are wrong because--- " instead of jumping to conclusion that someone cant read or did not read it to the end. 

Thank you

Archived