Dead Reckoning/Quickdraw

Xenovia

ok   Some GM  explain why did they release dead reckoning  a clear same design costume as the  master founder pack quick draw just a re color when game released they said quick draw costume design wouldn't be available outside of the founder pack yet here we are they clearly went back on what they said  and that quick draw costume design was meant to be an exclusive founder pack item yet they release dead reckoning when you can tell its the same design just re color Some GM Please explain why they just screwed over people who bought master founder pack by release this clear copy of quick draw. 

2 minutes ago, Xenovia said:

dead reckoning is basicly the same costume just re collor their for it is available  they basicly went back on what they said and i want   some GM to  Explain why they did

I know, but that's what they can use. You can tell the difference in coloring, the title isn't the same, and it should need stamps to move around. Like personally I'm conflicted because I didn't really think it would bother me but it kind of does while I also understand some people should get a chance at some sub par version of it >_>

only thing that really upsets me is the fact they said the  quickdraw designd costume wouldnt be avliable out side out founder pack yet it is thats what up sets me why  then buy the founder pack when their going to release a re color then of the foudner  items still want a GM  , moderator  or Community Manager some1 higher up to answer this clearly

Legal wording. Technically, the item referred as "Quickdraw" hasn't been made available again. In a legal case, NC hasn't technically broken their word, thus, a scam case has no standing.

Yes, this is unfortunately, how a lot of companies protect their rears.

It was stated multiple times in streams that NCSoft might release a re-color of this outfit because it was in high demand. Despite the fact that I bought the founders pack, I'm happy they did this. I actually like this coloration better, and the white cowboy hat will go great with the gunner I designed.

Matter of fact, I hope they release more recolors of it. :3

The game is full of recolored outfits. Many paid outfits' recolors are given out during events. Achievement merchant even has recolors of eclipses, which had cost way more than your founder's pack for some unlucky people like me to get.

Deal with it. Your camera follows your character. What other people wearing is none of your business. As they didn't even break what they 've promised, ranting for such thing draws a really problematic portrait. No one can make me wear such '' cowboy '' outfit regardless of whatever colors it has, so you can always come next to my character and show off how '' special '' you are.

Archived