Assassin changes

tehs

i know the Class or PvP section would be a better place for this post but i feel like nobody visits those so here goes;
Stealth (Tab)

Fixed an issue where the character would sometimes move backwards

Fixed an issue where Stealth would not be available while affected by certain statuses.

Fixed an issue where the Flash Landmine animation would sometimes not play while in Stealth.

fixed fixed fixed, the only thing you did was break it i can't pvp with this skill properly im losing so many matches because of this , am i alone?

Well it´s really odd to play with it at first, because the animation is VERY different. But i don´t loose because of it. It does about the same thing as it did before. It might actually be better, because hitting bolstep into tab escape does not longer get you out of stealth, only when the timing is extremely spot on you´ll still stun them (that part i just assume did not see it happen yet).

My first thought of why they did that was that the tab escape made you jump back slowly and so the hitbox of where you hit your enemy would be moved backwards, so you sometimes hit your tab when you where not supposed to and not hit it when you would be supposed to (sort of). Now you sort of tab in place and then jump backwards quickly. So i think the hitbox is probably more consistent now. Or that i hope.

11 hours ago, FrozenB said:

You won so many matches before because you could use the broken skills that were not supposed to be. Now, they fixed them and you couldn't pvp? So funny.

broken skills like what? nothing exactly. sin tab escape was fine before now i cant do anything of it because of the slow animation
bd stun me i tab escape it succesfully hits BUT i can't F lmb stun / c stun / bolt strike, hes already spinning before i can do anything of tab escape BECAUSE TAB IS FKING BROKEN

Archived