Yunma fei hair avible seperate from the outfit bundle

ElePunch

So the yunma fei hair is really nice and i really want it but i whould have to use 700 gold to get it beacuse of the bundle. is there any way bns can make it so you can buy the hair seperate from the outfit so you dont have to waste so much gold to just buy a hairstyle. Or if you could higher the gold selling rate so you whouldent need to sell so much gold like maybe put it at 1.4 or 1.5 if thats possible. it whould also be nice to have the yunma fei hair like the shadow phoenix Headpiece wich was sold i think 399 seperate from the rng box. 

Well, in my opinion, NC miscalculated this, counting on how eagerly people liked the hair. Many of us would have bought the hair by itself, but again many of us wont pay as much as they are asking for the hair packed with an outfit that we arent particularly fond of. Their loss, unless they separate them. 

1 hour ago, Abysmal said:

You know you could have bought this + 4 other outfits for only 2k a while back. Be glad they're giving you another chance at this...

Personally, I only like Yunma Fei hair. So no, I didnt pay 2 k for it and I wont pay 1.7 k now. I dont complain about it, I only said they could have thought this better, but that is just my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Abysmal said:

You know you could have bought this + 4 other outfits for only 2k a while back. Be glad they're giving you another chance at this...

"Be glad they're giving you another chance at this".  Wow, talk about snooty and condescending.  How about no, let's not be glad, let's not cave into poorly marketed package deals and keep our wallets shut, and be glad that we're saving our bucks from these things.  Yeah.

5 hours ago, ElePunch said:

wasent that 2k ncoins? if it was 2k hm coins i whould have gotten it 

During the last week you could buy it from other players with gold since they allowed the gifting but I guess not many noticed it.

What comes to the outfit, people who really really do want the hair will be paying the extra price for the (ugly) outfit.

Archived