hm skill items from doungens

Leviathen The DemonKing

I don't know  what it's like for other ppl but since there server merge there is a perticuler*#$%#$%. That make it hard for ppl like my self that hates PvP with a passion and he charges a min of 500 gold for a aura ember or 1k for the hm vol.2 ch.2. Or how about the fact the charge 75 gold for the hongmoon skill quest scroll the guy is controlling the market  and is preventing ppl from getting it off the market my point is I really want to rain on his peraid is there any way to make all hongmoon  skill items drop rate higher or heck put them all in the achvment vendor 

The HM skills materials are sold in high price ever since they removed 4m hard mode from this game. Now 6m mode is the same as 6m normal mode from before. That's why you see the drop rate is so low, plus driving the market price high. The only way to fix it is to wait for next trove event.

i still think they shoud be in the achvment vender if they are boa now that make it alot easyer for thos that have grinded achvments and have alts that they want the hm skills for i mean what is the point of makeing them all boa if you dont make them easyer to get if for the higher lvl avatars with  1.9k achvment points and it make it easyer for ppl that hate pvp couse the are no good at it

Then again if they just made the achievement  list account wide so that if you got the hongmoon skills on 1 avatar when you reach the lvl.  to get the hongmoon items it unlocks the hm skill that make it a lot more easy so that way you only need to farm hm skill items only 1 time but thats  what id do if i was a dev or gm

Archived