Some noob questions

Currently i am lv 45 fm and i was wondering....

1) How could a lv 48 sin have 39k hp (or a lv 45 destro have 38k), while i have only 16k? I mean, ok, i am a ranged class, but...

2) Siren weapon or pirate weapon? So i can concentrate my efforts on a single dungeon

EDIT: 3) Where can i get more powerful gems for my weapon? 30 life drain on critical hit is so... useless...

That's all for now

1. They are wearing better soul-shields.

2. Forget about those two and just focus and clearing story quest, as the story will give you better weapon as you progress.

3. There is a 35 AP Diamond Gem at Mushin Tower if you can clear Tower of Infinity 20F. For other colored gems, the story quest will give them to you when you reach Act 7, and also you can get them from almost all in-game events.

1. HP is largely based on soul shields and then accessories. 

2. You want to work towards a Baleful weapon so follow that path under equipment evolution in your inventory. 

3. Sometimes events have gems that can be redeemed from the event tokens/currency. 

24 minutes ago, LibroVecchio said:

Thanks.

One last question... where can i find good accessories, like ring, ecc...?

During the story quest you will be given all the accessories you will need until you start running the purple Silverfrost dgns for Pinnacle accessories.  After that it's Legendary accessories.  So just focus on the story quest and you will be fine.  

Where can i get more powerful gems for my weapon? 3

try the marketplace. also, try to go for diamonds, as they tend to have the highest ap afaik. ignore the ''additional damage'' bs. a lot of the gems do virtually nothing but try typing sth like ''attack power gem'' or ''attack power'' and see what comes up. or just go to the gem > diamonds category and sort them lowest price first and find the one that has the most ap and is the one you can afford at the same time (40 ap diamond can be like 400g but you can get 28 ap ones for like 40g). and, of course, remember that although having a high ap is cool, most of the time it's more about knowing the bosses' mechanics, knowing how to play your class (many yt tutorials out there) and teamwork (if you're in a party/alliance/raid).

also, a lot of accessories drop from bosses and mobs, and as others said, you will get some from the story as well.

23 minutes ago, LibroVecchio said:

Thanks all.

I swear, this is the last one....

The daily dash is not giving me prizes, any solutions?

It is. When you've spun the wheel, there's a small icon in the bottom right corner where you can claim your rewards.

perhaps there's a limit on how many items you can have in 'received items'? i've been googling to no avail...

try contacting support, they answered me within a couple hours when i sent them an e-mail (support@bladeandsoul.com) and were pretty helpful (and contacted me 2 days later to see if the issue was solved)

Archived