Returning Summoner From early 2016

pondo

good day all... so as topic says im a returning player from last year before all this big changes...  I left with sirens maxed staff (which ive traded in to get the traded staff) and different level accessories , and lvl 47 maxed out crit black ram supply chain soul shield which ive since changed to regular vendor ones gotten from quest ... 
Im now at lvl 50 working up my way but not sure as to where to go from there on since it takes ages to get party to go into the dungeons i know of worse for the new ones since i dont know which ones are best to attempt now for somewhat decent equipment/ shields etc...

so you guys that have been around now that im 50 what should I be aiming to get..  what decent gear / items/ weapon should i try to get before i can be just enough to be able to do/get better end game content...

Not going the Premium route for now i will soon but what should I work on for now.... 

Grateful for any help

46 minutes ago, pondo said:

good day all... so as topic says im a returning player from last year before all this big changes...  I left with sirens maxed staff (which ive traded in to get the traded staff) and different level accessories , and lvl 47 maxed out crit black ram supply chain soul shield which ive since changed to regular vendor ones gotten from quest ... 
Im now at lvl 50 working up my way but not sure as to where to go from there on since it takes ages to get party to go into the dungeons i know of worse for the new ones since i dont know which ones are best to attempt now for somewhat decent equipment/ shields etc...

so you guys that have been around now that im 50 what should I be aiming to get..  what decent gear / items/ weapon should i try to get before i can be just enough to be able to do/get better end game content...

Not going the Premium route for now i will soon but what should I work on for now.... 

Grateful for any help

hi there! and wb :)   , try to follow the main story quest just start from there, salvage the weapon that you currently have  and get the ivory weapon, and get some pinacle accessories  that should be good until your ready for legendary .   

10 minutes ago, waspak said:

hi there! and wb :)   , try to follow the main story quest just start from there, salvage the weapon that you currently have  and get the ivory weapon, and get some pinacle accessories  that should be good until your ready for legendary .   

awesome....  I have just been doing the story quest skipping dailies etc not sure if thats a good thing to do...... I did trade in the weapon and got the ivory at stage 5 just missing the mats needed to break it thru... 

kept some of the purple accessorise from doin the story quest .... where do i get this pinacle stuff and what about soul shiels

6 minutes ago, pondo said:

awesome....  I have just been doing the story quest skipping dailies etc not sure if thats a good thing to do...... I did trade in the weapon and got the ivory at stage 5 just missing the mats needed to break it thru... 

kept some of the purple accessorise from doin the story quest .... where do i get this pinacle stuff and what about soul shiels

Shattered Mast ,  Sogun lament , Gloomdross  this 3 dungeon has it but forgot which item  they drop >.< . for SS  im not sure  hope some pro here help you  about that, atm im using msp ss with 3 part asura ss 

1 minute ago, waspak said:

Shattered Mast ,  Sogun lament , Gloomdross  this 3 dungeon has it but forgot which item  they drop >.< . for SS  im not sure  hope some pro here help you  about that, atm im using msp ss with 3 part asura ss 

thanks for the help

For ss, try getting atleast 5 pieces Asura then just spam msp. (Midnight skypetal plain) for legendary class specific ss. 

For summoner you should go full 8 msp. It very easy to obtain now. 

Once you can do black tower (probably not releavant to you atm) you'll need also full 8 set. 

Awesome thanks alot guys ...

So .... get the pinacle accesories - farm Peaches - aim for  5 pieces of Asura (guess for starters) then go get MSP 1 - 5  - and then 6- 8 with the peaches...sounds doable 

currently trying to get some more achievements to also get the Hongmoon rosepetal  already have teh  nanyu silver to get them. 

18 hours ago, pondo said:

Awesome thanks alot guys ...

So .... get the pinacle accesories - farm Peaches - aim for  5 pieces of Asura (guess for starters) then go get MSP 1 - 5  - and then 6- 8 with the peaches...sounds doable 

currently trying to get some more achievements to also get the Hongmoon rosepetal  already have teh  nanyu silver to get them. 

Ya, Asura is just for starters. People are doing Asura more now because it a part of the event dungeons. Most people don't need it so you shouldn't have a problem bidding. You also need the weapons for weapon upgrade. 

Archived