Feedback on Seven Days of outfit in Daily Specials

Alysha Hawkeye

It is cool that we can earn outfits at 30-50% discount of their normal price. However, the way NCWest selects the outfit for these Daily Specials is kinda disappointing.

While it is not possible to please everyone, at least try to please a majority of customers. Aside from Devotion, other outfits selected for the deal receives negative response from players.

Putting how poor NCWest selects the outfit aside, I think the idea is good and should be improved for better customer experience and boost F10 sales:

-Put older outfit, especially event/box ones, on Daily Special occasionally. One or two outfits per week is good enough.

-Add head adornment/face adornment and cat outfit items on sales too.

My feedback is:

Thank you NC for helping me save my money, it's been soooo long since the last time I actually spend a lot on BnS (like more than half years ago? Maybe). With all the money I saved, I bought my PS4 pro, Nier Automata premium edition and bunch of nice games (I lost count). Please keep this up. :-) 

P.S. to NC - You wont get a single penny from me with that outrageous cost of soul upgrading too. cya~

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

While it is not possible to please everyone, at least try to please a majority of customers. Aside from Devotion, other outfits selected for the deal receives negative response from players.

As you written.. you can't please everyone. I for one was totally happy with choice of outfits. I've gotten 5 out of 6 and that's only because I already owned the last one.
People did ask for dark/light specter for quite some time as it was outfit from the first trove ever. As for the rest those were old costumes many might have missed if they started playing some time after beta.

19 minutes ago, Kimki said:

People did ask for dark/light specter for quite some time as it was outfit from the first trove ever. As for the rest those were old costumes many might have missed if they started playing some time after beta.

But why recolors? 2 of them are in the game with in different colors, you could get them. But I can't get my After School Special outfit. :C

While i agree that u can't make everyone happy they could have taken a new poll to see where majority of ppl were at. They dont have to disclose what the poll is for so that it could still be a surprise. But the option to include some outfits from things like trove would be awesome. I do hope they do this again!

I found all the costumes to be a joke except maybe like one. They could had put a summer beach one like how everyone was requesting, but they didn't which isn't surprising to me at all seeing as they always tend to ignore us players.

7 hours ago, Spin2win said:

I found all the costumes to be a joke except maybe like one. They could had put a summer beach one like how everyone was requesting, but they didn't which isn't surprising to me at all seeing as they always tend to ignore us players.

Swimsuit releases should be coming up, on their own. That's probably why they didn't lol. 

Simply saying: the "30-50% discount" isn't as appealing to f2p, since buying them with hmcoins still cost 500-1,000% more, than it used to be.

Even thou, the costume selection wasn't that bad, it could have been a lot better. At the least they didn't try to sell event/free costumes xD

Archived