Will i ever catch up? Is it worth it?

Lunardom

I just returned from a very long break, almost a year! I have really been enjoying the changes to the game/crafting and what not. its great. As im starting to look at the gear and the shear amount of mats i decided to load up some ncoin for some mats and to help catch up. I already baelful stage 6. All accessories are pinnacle. Pet stone is legendary ($30 bux later). I almost have enough flower to get MSP soul shield 1-3. But looking at upgrades and everything i need literally seems impossible! Im currently sitting at 760AP HM8. Its SOOo Hard to find people in cross dungeon server because they want everyone over 800/900 AP just for dailys! I did join a guild and we run some of the harder content time to time. But honestly looking at it i dont think i will catch up anytime soon. I mean im still having fun, but i dont think i should worry about grinding for gear and just have fun? Perhaps level some alts up? i mean i know i just came back but im not sure when a new patch will come out and put me even more behind. Any feedback will help. No im not QQing im just wondering is it even possible?

I noticed one thing when i dreamed about catching up people ( yes i was Young and fool ) the best way to boost your AP significalty is to have better gems, i met a lot of people with 50-100 AP higher than me with potatoe pinnacles and bopae but better gems, problem is those gems can be farmed during trove only, so unless you can use your CB during drove you wont catch up and the sad thing its not even a pay2win game but force2pay just look at  market and you'll find 0gems. So in my opinion you can try hard 800-850AP but that all.

On 6/23/2017 at 6:03 AM, joenator said:

I noticed one thing when i dreamed about catching up people ( yes i was Young and fool ) the best way to boost your AP significalty is to have better gems, i met a lot of people with 50-100 AP higher than me with potatoe pinnacles and bopae but better gems, problem is those gems can be farmed during trove only, so unless you can use your CB during drove you wont catch up and the sad thing its not even a pay2win game but force2pay just look at  market and you'll find 0gems. So in my opinion you can try hard 800-850AP but that all.

There are ways to get the gems without trove- maybe not all of them, but enough to get you started. 

What I've been doing is making alts, doing story for gems/mats and then mailing it to my main. I've got three Sapphires, three Citrines, and three Rubies from doing that. + Merchant of Wonders AP gems. Its doable, just slow grind.

In regards to OP, you can def catch up. My clan and I all stopped playing around the same time to try a different MMO. They came back a month and a half before me, and one of them is already almost maxed gear (no raven yet, but everything else maxed). She doesn't p2w either, just a lot of hard work on her part. You can do it OP! If you put the time in this game is very rewarding! Not to mention, things like Forging Orbs, and Xanos Disks are farmable via Peaches, so your Legendary progression should be really smooth if you have daily income alongside it.

By the time new content updates, the easier it will get to progress.

Next upcoming patch will increase the droprate of Forging orb, Xanos disc, MSP soulshields & Lunar twilight flower which will make it easier to catch up. Silverfrost Heroic dungeon mechanics will also be easier.

Well you dont have even lowest chance to take max gear...low gear is more possible and better to take but on other hand best gear is impossible to take...for example soul will cost you more then 80k golds right now. But baleful / seraph for playing with low players and good fun is easer to get then before.
And of course you can't play 6v6.
So answer on your question is NO.
BnS is good game and even without top gear is it one of best mmo. I think EU have worst condition for playing from all regions but it's for another thema.

2 minutes ago, Hanty said:

Well you dont have even lowest chance to take max gear...low gear is more possible and better to take but on other hand best gear is impossible to take...for example soul will cost you more then 80k golds right now. But baleful / seraph for playing with low players and good fun is easer to get then before.
And of course you can't play 6v6.
So answer on your question is NO.
BnS is good game and even without top gear is it one of best mmo. I think EU have worst condition for playing from all regions but it's for another thema.

^-- This. I started and played the game 1month. I did the no life zone since I have no life. even with that I earn 50-60g a day, and you can only play 2 character with 40/40 dailies since the time to finish dungeon varies on a good dungeon with high gear people vs low gear people, vs intelligent vs dumb people. I had one run fail on sogun for 1h and left.. I got to seraph gear 7 , 797ap. Knowing the future of how long stone will be for hongmoon 10stage etc I said im not going 18/24 a day for this.. I just wait for a game that is coming release on july 17th instead. Gave 500g to my friend with over 200g of matz saving since the beginning of play.  Those who have life and are not willing to pay, gg.

Archived