Sisyphus

Cesura

For the second time in a row, I landed on 'advance to start'  on the first premium bonus space on the daily dash. 

Normally that would be great, but the lucky charm pouch isn't a very good prize compared to the normal prizes towards the end of the board. So every time this happens, it reduces my chances of getting a key or a gem or something good. I'm actually starting to dread those bonus spaces now for the fact they'll undo all my progress on the board and shoot me back to the start with an underwhelming consolation prize. (Once you're HM 12+ a few exp charms is like a drop in the bucket and not very exiting) 

Premium is starting to feel more like a detriment than a boon, which I think should be the opposite of NCsoft's intentions. And yes, I know that there is the potential to get a very nice bonus prize instead so I could miss out from NOT having premium, but now every time I land on one of those spaces it's going to feel like a coin flip between being pleased or being angry. 

IN the future, I hope they rethink prize placement and I hope they never again make the full lap bonus item one of the less desirable items on the board. Or possibly make advance to start optional. Like if I roll it I actually get a y/n prompt if I actually want to advance to start. Maybe spread the good prizes around he wheel instead of stuffing them at the back. There isn't really a good reason to put them all there when the dash is a loop anyways. 

The daily dash is now reminding me of a particular greek myth... 

Archived