I need help with a reroll ticket

I have upgraded my legendary weapon to stage 6  and got only one gem slot and now i want to try my luck again. The problem is that i havent made any tickets to Blade&Soul Support and I decided to ask more eperienced players in this kind of subject.

Well...you will need a good excuse or reason when you send your ticket. You can't simply say you want to try your luck again to open gem slot.

Also, how long have you been upgraded to stage 6? If it's been over 2-3 weeks or longer, they may not do it, but every GM is different. It depends on your luck on which GM will reply your message. Also, after reverting your weapon back to stage 6, you may have a chance to not open a single gem slot, which is worse than what you have right now. It is a gamble. In that case, if you want to do this again, GM will not do it again for sure (99.9%) within a short period of time.

Just go to Support tab and choose create a ticket. Select the correct tabs in the ticket and click send. You don't need to attach any files or photos. As long as you provide your in-game character name and server you are playing in, they can check the history/record of your character.

13 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Well...you will need a good excuse or reason when you send your ticket. You can't simply say you want to try your luck again to open gem slot.

Also, how long have you been upgraded to stage 6? If it's been over 2-3 weeks or longer, they may not do it, but every GM is different. It depends on your luck on which GM will reply your message. Also, after reverting your weapon back to stage 6, you may have a chance to not open a single gem slot, which is worse than what you have right now. It is a gamble. In that case, if you want to do this again, GM will not do it again for sure (99.9%) within a short period of time.

Just go to Support tab and choose create a ticket. Select the correct tabs in the ticket and click send. You don't need to attach any files or photos. As long as you provide your in-game character name and server you are playing in, they can check the history/record of your character.

And for example if i tried once and i got a negative response should i keep trying or stop ? And i upgraded 2 weeks ago...

From my understanding everyone gets one chance to roll back their weapon and after you use that one chance then they will no longer roll back your weapon when you ask them again. This is what I was told when I requested a roll back a while ago so just make sure it's absolutely worth it. A friend of mine was also told the same when they did their roll back after the recent update came out. If you get a negative response then it's probably just the person that replied back to you, I would send one more response and tell them how bad you really want to roll back your wep and if they can reconsider your request because you get a reply from a different GM each time you respond back or maybe that was just for me idk but just try it and see.

1 hour ago, Nala said:

From my understanding everyone gets one chance to roll back their weapon and after you use that one chance then they will no longer roll back your weapon when you ask them again. This is what I was told when I requested a roll back a while ago so just make sure it's absolutely worth it. A friend of mine was also told the same when they did their roll back after the recent update came out. If you get a negative response then it's probably just the person that replied back to you, I would send one more response and tell them how bad you really want to roll back your wep and if they can reconsider your request because you get a reply from a different GM each time you respond back or maybe that was just for me idk but just try it and see.

No, every GM is different. One of my clanmates re-rolled his weapon 3 times in total since last summer. For me, I got rejected in my first attempt. So, it really depends on which GM replied your ticket. Also, being a premium subscriber, you have more chance to get your weapon re-rolled. If you failed, just keep on sending NEW ticket.

I didn't bother to try again because it only saved me 50-100golds in total on mats. So, i don't even bother to waste my time.

8 hours ago, FrozenB said:

No, every GM is different. One of my clanmates re-rolled his weapon 3 times in total since last summer. For me, I got rejected in my first attempt. So, it really depends on which GM replied your ticket. Also, being a premium subscriber, you have more chance to get your weapon re-rolled. If you failed, just keep on sending NEW ticket.

I didn't bother to try again because it only saved me 50-100golds in total on mats. So, i don't even bother to waste my time.

I'm just stating what I was told by the gm. Btw I was rank 9 premium when I asked for the roll back.

Archived