a decision to make

Inanhesh

hi everyone

so i gathered around 300 gold (without some dumb outfit bids it'd be more..)  and some info about my character that i need asap if i want to be good, and im about to decide that either i spend that gold and the future amounts on purchasing fury tokens to buy the breeze kick badge, or i buy asura ember and make a chilling elixir, which gives the hm rmb. i understand that its currently not the fury tokens season, and if anyone knows when it'll be to farm them.

which one helps most, im at hm9 and i need more dps, im currently using earth mode because i run out of focus on ice so quickly.

i appreciate any useful input

The badge is a must but its ganna cost you more than 300g. I would buy asura ember and try to manage chi. It is do able. The tokens are 15g each in NA and not worth it.  So asura ember and use frost .   Full msp soul shield is also really good.  Let me know if you have any more questions

I'm more or less in the same position but, I would try to take advantage from the events. Try to get the special box from celestial basin and get ginsengs to trade for gold, did you get the 12AP purple gem?. The more gold you get, the better, you can buy afterwards the tokens and items for HM skills.

yeah i know the badge costs more than 1k now. but a player told me ingame that the tokens price gonna rise time to time.  cause its like 9months until fury season?  and since ember is farmable, it sticks around 300g, but yeah, im gonna have to do something cause im halfway to hm10 and im kinda low.  plus, im a lonely player, clans dont want me cause i dont speak the language. so the income is mainly made by doing dailies.

by the time i farm that 1k gold my beard gonna be grey.  

whhyy is this class so expensive :D

In my server the ember is 200 something, I still don't have it but I think I'm doing fine. More HM skills equals to an easier gold farm, no?

I'm just waiting for the trove to end; I don't want to buy the asura ember and, plop, chilling flame elixir in tomorrow's trove.

Maybe you should wait until the trove ends as well, no? :D

On 6/3/2017 at 8:58 AM, Inanhesh said:

hi everyone

so i gathered around 300 gold (without some dumb outfit bids it'd be more..)  and some info about my character that i need asap if i want to be good, and im about to decide that either i spend that gold and the future amounts on purchasing fury tokens to buy the breeze kick badge, or i buy asura ember and make a chilling elixir, which gives the hm rmb. i understand that its currently not the fury tokens season, and if anyone knows when it'll be to farm them.

which one helps most, im at hm9 and i need more dps, im currently using earth mode because i run out of focus on ice so quickly.

i appreciate any useful input

Get the Mystic badge first, the one with 50 lunar flower Enigma which increase your iron shoulder by 390% after success breeze kick.

your full msp ss with give you 100% damage extra of iron shoulder plus Enigma badge it will stack up huge.

Most importantly, you can reduce your breeze kick cd to 4 sec in move 1 or 2 cant remember but you can do iron shoulder 4 to 5 times in 45 sec.

the pulse mytic badge (50 FEATHERS ONE) only give burst to your 'V'  after 'Z' which only happen very 45 sec.(SB dont count).

In term of your focus running out fast in frost build is because you are using right punch move 1( 2 focus). use move 2, it only consume 1 focus and it is aoe although it damage lower but almost never run out of focus because 1 in 10 trigger recover 100% focus. you can always use 'X' to recover 100% focus when you run out focus too

For the most part, right punch move 2 has chill effect over time, which mean you frozen your enemy and hide behind it keep dps till it died, he wont be able to move or attack you.

chill effect dont apply to main boss in dungeon, lol.

One more thing, use elemental accessories.

Archived