Gunner release date confirmed on korean website

xenal

The korean website gave a date for the gunner : 14th june 2017
http://bns.plaync.com/event/independent/p2017/170524_teaser/index

Nothing have been announced yet by NCWest, and I'm unable to find anything on other regions (can't read thoses asian caracters...) but it's said that all region will get the gunner the same date. Will we get it in the same time than asia or not? Thoughts?

Well they said "We would like to release 10th class in all other regions at the same time" or something like that.

Means they would LIKE to release it not that they WILL. Also it could mean that first goes KR and when time comes it will hit all other (TW,JP,West) regions at same time.

Reason for releasing it in all regions is world champion ship.

So we gonna get Maestro soon for sure, if on 14th nobody expect NCSoft knows. There are still more then 2 weeks. I suggest we gonna get some information about what will happen at 14th around next maintenance or at 7th.

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Have they given any hints to what races are going to be available for this? if it's only 14 days away i would like to get a preset going. 

Noone knows. The one on promo pic is Jin. So you can assume it will be one of races.
And on 2nd on June class goes on test servers in Korea so we should have some basic info by the end of this week.

Archived