total upgrade cost to true boss jewels, calculated

Those who have wondered about the total upgrade cost to true boss jewels, i have calculated it for you:

One thing to add, if you needed more than one jewels package per level for 17 upgrade levels, you will probably spend more on transmuting jewels packages!! if you dont use jewels, you will spend more on using evolution materials!
That beeing said, the money you saved from infernal to true boss is probably not worth the effort to gain 30 legendary jewels at the end! And if you are on awsiren, you have probably not come far enough, either, so it doesnt acutally make sense to upgrade!

If you are true oath, it is probably still worth it!
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFn

S/He are talking about salvaging True "Boss" (True Yeti Ring, True Python Bracelet, etc.) accessories for legendary jewels. The spreadsheet isn't very clear tho. However it seems that this person or where ever this was copied from was using the True Yeti Ring for calculations, which is a bad idea in the first place. You want to use the Pirate Belt/Bracelet because it requires less upgrades because you don't have to worry about the lower items like Inferno. With that being said I hear a lot say its worth upgrading Pirate Belt/Bracelet because its less gold than just buying 30 Legendary Jewels. Although there is a factor you may consider and that is the gold discount you get from being in a clan and being premium membership (and level). So I'm going to say this spreadsheet is wrong for a lot people, at least from the Gold stand point. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.5.2017 at 10:07 PM, Joezilla said:

With that being said I hear a lot say its worth upgrading Pirate Belt/Bracelet because its less gold than just buying 30 Legendary Jewels. Although there is a factor you may consider and that is the gold discount you get from being in a clan and being premium membership (and level). So I'm going to say this spreadsheet is wrong for a lot people, at least from the Gold stand point. 

Unfortunately you start paying a lot of money from pirate on. If you havent reached true Oathbreaker you hardly will make any profit! Inferno and moonwaater doesnt count much into the calculation as those items have no further use for weapon progression and thanks to nsoft are now worthless/(mostly)useless. You should read the spreadsheet again: at one point its not worth it upgrading, not the actual item costs/value and not the effort. That point is below true oathbreaker. And yes you might save a little bit more with the clan rank, yet still not much to account for.

Clan and being premium membership is 35% fee discount (maybe more)?  Correct me if I'm wrong, according to your spreadsheet your saving approximately 47 gold. That is around 8% less if you are going to spend 600 gold for the jewels, how is that not worth it? Also with changing prices it could be more or less.

People will save gold if they can, even if they have to farm the mats on their own. Heck, even with the siren bracelet at around 20g (with people buying all the materials), I had people saying it was still cheaper then just buying the jewels for their legendary bracelet. Because I was saying it may not be cheaper anymore. One of those people had their bracelet at stage 10 within an hour from getting the drop from upgrading accessories. So the only way I see it not "worth it" if you value time more than gold, which may be the case for some people (that is why some people rather buy their gold).

Archived