How will be the future of the players that can't raid BT?

xCandyBear

37 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

iam not saying that non raiders should able to obtain same gear as raiders. but we do deserve to advance too. the new weapons path is a step to the right direction.

next should be SS,and better draken accs. new non raid SS could be the same but with less %.

like instead 30% eradicate dmg make it 20%.

just please NCsoft dont make non raiders outdated players in terms of accs and SS.

Your concerns for the average player are perfectly valid, although I should clarify that saying BT rewards are justified in being better than F8 rewards doesn't necessarily mean F8 rewards should be crap. In fact, I too strongly agree that F8 rewards should be decent. What "decent" ultimately means is yet another topic.

16 minutes ago, Displeased said:

Your concerns for the average player are perfectly valid, although I should clarify that saying BT rewards are justified in being better than F8 rewards doesn't necessarily mean F8 rewards should be crap. In fact, I too strongly agree that F8 rewards should be decent. What "decent" ultimately means is yet another topic.

Not for us to decide, but "decent" should keep some kind of balance between F8 players and "dedicated" players. If that balance broke completely, the game would not last. 

2 hours ago, Displeased said:

I understand how some players are frustrated because no matter how much F8 they run, they'll always be 2nd tier compared to raiders. But the fact of the matter is, people who choose to put in the time, effort, and dedication into 24-man raids deserve better rewards than those who don't, voluntarily or not, put in that same amount of patience, skill, and coordination. 

Now if you'd like to argue that it's really hard to join/form up a decent 24-man raid to begin with, then that's another, albeit related, topic worth discussing.

some ppl don't raid by their own choice because it's stressfull and takes too much time...but you're not considering the players that can't raid because they have no other choice, it's not so easy find clans that say to you "yes you can join us" at the time you are available. If you don't have a static group/friends nobody cares about you and things get hard.

25 minutes ago, xCandyBear said:

some ppl don't raid by their own choice because it's stressfull and takes too much time...but you're not considering the players that can't raid because they have no other choice, it's not so easy find clans that say to you "yes you can join us" at the time you are available. If you don't have a static group/friends nobody cares about you and things get hard.

Like I already said, the topic of how difficult it is to start and/or join a reliable BT raid is just that: Another topic. Your comment neither refutes nor supports my original statements.

Archived