A less RNG way to reward for Spire and further raid?

Alysha Hawkeye

Raiding the thing in weekly basis, and not yet able to get anything I want for my class from the raid. Not even a single soul shields. All I get from these successful raid is gold split, weekly quest's rewards, some EXP charms and feathers.

It is kinda disheartening when RNG is not on your side. The raid can only be attempted once (or twice if you don't mind to spend 2k5 coin to buy reset) per week, and you get raid locked into a specific group, so you cannot help your friends' clan doing  stage 1-2, then jump to do stage 3-4 with your clanmate who already done stage 1-2, for example.

Maybe a less RNG way but still require efforts for reward?

With 10-boss clear achievement, you can exchange an accessory of any element to your desire element, with the additional of feather/souls and maybe some expensive materials like Premium stones. Also, the higher the boss stage, the more materials are required. And you cannot exchange the ring/earring of boss 1 for ring/earring of boss 3. They need to be from the same boss.

For example, you cannot exchange Wind Ring from Boss 1 to Earth Ring from boss 3. However, you can exchange Earth Ring to Lightning Ring and vice versa, since both of them are from boss 3.

To exchange accessories from boss 1, you need the accessory of Boss 1 + 50 Raven Feather + 1 Premium Stone.

To exchange accessories from boss 2, you need the accessory of Boss 2 + 75 Raven Feather + 2 Premium Stone.

To exchange accessories from boss 3, you need the accessory Boss 3 + 100 Raven Feather + 3 Premium Stone.

Yeah, they are expensive, and should be. Maybe not too expensive to whale, though.

For soul shields, you can use the transmutation system to make use of Spire SS that no one wants or don't have a class to use them in the raid (like a no-Des raid that drops Des soul shield). Five of these Soul shields of the same piece + half number of Raven Feather + 50g = a Spire SS box for your class.

For example, I throw three SF + two Des soul shields Number 8, add 40 feather (the price of a full box of Number 8 Soul Shield is 80 feathers) and 50g, I will get a Spire SS box for the Number 8 piece of my class.

The main idea of the raids and the weekly lockout is that you do it for a long time. With more updates we will have a time when we will get updates every some months and not every some weeks like now. While your idea about prices is not too bad, many people would have everything after maybe 2 months without using resets. Thats too fast for these big raids. I know rng can suck (we almost never saw a fire acc since release) but the earring and ring are still bis in all regions. What do you want to do if you have everything shortly after release?

back in WOW days no one complaint about 1 or 2 drop from 40 men (or was it 80?) once a week raid. and most of the time that one or two items that drop wasn't even specifically identified, people were fighting over what class its for. what made it worse was there were people rolling their dice for stuff that they can't even use(so called ninja).

I think we just have things way too easy these days.

Just so you know. Up to this moment, raven gears are still the best gears in this game. 

May I know why you couldn't get your accessories or mats in the successfully cleared BT raids? Is it because you weren't allowed to bid due to raid's policy? or is it because people out-bid you every time?

1 thing I am sure is that you are not from group 6 in NA because you have no idea on how hard it is to find a PUG BT party in that server. So far, only 2 clans have cleared BT raid in that server and they don't take out-siders unless you pay for the BT raid. Yes, 1000g to just enter their raid, another 2000g start bid on the mats and accessories. 

Archived