Why is raven weapon skill bonus so low for destroyers?

DevilTDriver

If the Devs understood that destroyers are behind in dps, why is it that destroyers get shafted with the damage multiplier on cleave?

At stage 1 Raven weapon, cleave gets a mere 100% attack power bonus, leaving you with a 6 multiplier on cleave. After checking out other classes, I noticed some BS. Assassins, for no good reason at all, has 145% bonus on heart stab at stage 1, yet it's a faster hitting move!

I gave them the benefit of the doubt, when I saw dragontongue at 170%. Considering doesn't hit as often as cleave and is proportionate to the base skill damage.

Then it happened again with right punch on SF! A SF gets 190% on their right punch at stage 3 vs 120% on cleave. Right punch is one of the fastest hitting moves in the game!

SF benefit huge from this. This equates to SF having a 6.3 multiplier (without the special conditions) vs a destroyers 6.2 multiplier same stage..

If there was any sense of balance, cleave should have a minimum of 250% on cleave if SF can get 190% on a faster hitting skill.

It's no wonder the weapon is so bad for destroyers even the void (dawnforge, riftwalker w/e) weapon can beat it during vortex.. Either the Devs need to adjust the values appropriately on it or admit they hate destroyers users and want them out of the game. -.-

11 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Valiant is that you?  

Seriosly des ging on parallel with full bt gear and get a buffs with skills channges. 

Also Dont forget your might cleave scaling ;) that Comes along with your cleave. 

Let him be delusional and in the meantime, KR destros with the same weapon have dmg on par with the 2nd dps class ingame, WL :D

Instead of blaming the devs for giving you some kind of a nerf with that weapon bonus, think about what you are doing wrong in your build and rotations.

GL!

14 hours ago, NightFer said:

Let him be delusional and in the meantime, KR destros with the same weapon have dmg on par with the 2nd dps class ingame, WL :D

Instead of blaming the devs for giving you some kind of a nerf with that weapon bonus, think about what you are doing wrong in your build and rotations.

GL!

Skill rotation isn't the issue, nor build. I maximize the amount of cleaves I do. Get all emberstomps, mighty cleaves, smashes, and fury off cooldown. This amounts to 37-40k dps unbuffed in a long fight. No raven, no crit soul, no bt shield or accessories.

Also about the WL thing, you realize how desirable soulburn is right? So if a highly desirable buff class is there with the same dps output as a destro which class would you pick instead?

14 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

Valiant is that you?  

Seriosly des ging on parallel with full bt gear and get a buffs with skills channges. 

Also Dont forget your might cleave scaling ;) that Comes along with your cleave. 

No I'm not valiant, but someone needs to call out BS when they see it and I happen to be the few. Yes, I'm aware of the buffs they are rightfully deserved and not complaining about that, but the classes that are already well off gets huge bonuses from their weapons. The issue with destroyers is for the lack of utility they give, higher damage output needs to justify it. SF are getting that treatment being the top dps to compensate for their lack of party iframes and such. Even then they are now desirable for their res, heals, and def buff when vortex comes out.

Destroyer's main gimmick is their grab, but grabbing is something that's not done often or even undesirable. Not to mention a dps loss on a destro.

Archived