HM Grasping Roots not working

897647_1452550632

This is just a bad wording. It's supposed to be offensive-defense skills (like BD/Destro spins) not all offensive or defensive skills.

This wording is a common problem for all skills that disable offensive-defense.

1 hour ago, Divine Dragon Soul said:

Yes not work. Root and S+S was bugged. I sended ticket a few week ago. But they answered : " All is working good." I think they did not do test in arena. Thats works only on mobs.

just read what Dlacik has written. That is what grasping root is doing and is intented to do.

1 minute ago, Divine Dragon Soul said:

I changed my main :D I will leave you alone with summoner's problems. They will eat a nice nerf on 12 april. They will tell root "Goodbye Grasping Root T.T You were 8 sec in the past." 

the hm skill is still 10 sec ;) and thats what matters more for me in pvp. for pve the nerf isnt that hard. 

but i will leave you alone and reroll everytime your "main" will get a nerf ;) hf with that reroll stuff.

Just now, RainbowDashie said:

just read what Dlacik has written. That is what grasping root is doing and is intented to do.

I changed my main :D I will leave you alone with summoner's problems. They will eat a nice nerf on 12 april. They will tell root "Goodbye Grasping Root T.T You were 8 sec in the past." 

15 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

the hm skill is still 10 sec ;) and thats what matters more for me in pvp. for pve the nerf isnt that hard. 

but i will leave you alone and reroll everytime your "main" will get a nerf ;) hf with that reroll stuff.

10 sec root 45 sec cooldown.. No one can use it in PVP. 

4sec root 24 sec cooldown (Refresh the cooldown with seed).. < That for pvp

Ever get tired of pesky blade dancer and destroyers spinning out of your roots? That's what the HM root is for. Other than that, it is pretty worthless because the wording makes you believe that once you land it, your target SHOULD be a sitting duck. However, experimenting with it in ToI, it seems like your target can walk all over it and in and out of it as if it isn't even there.

Archived