Ping way too high?

Shirokami7

On 4/5/2017 at 1:49 AM, ZackGTie said:

The world is much bigger than BnS, wake up people.

This.

I've also spent waaay too much time trying to adjust both the game and myself so that I can enjoy it.

Then after months I started playing something else and don't even understand why I bothered with BnS in the first place.

• 5 months later...

One thing that really annoys me is for BM flicker can be quite fast even at high ping due to the adjustment of skill global cooldown...but not  dragontongues...

and yet BnS made it worse by making dragontongues  more ping depended that even at 120ms friends tell me still don't get full dragontongues per tab, a friend with 60ms tell me he finally get 8 dragontongues per tab. So it's ike you need 60ms to get full dragontongues. Thus implying you really need 60ms to play BM correctly [which hard to get even for my friends in the US, besides the issue of BnS servers really performing well and tend to give crappy ping  compared to other games] !I don't see why Bns even had to make it worse for BM when there is issues with ping. that update should be undone!  Before this update I believe at 120ms you get full dragontongues and at 300ms you only lose 2 or so since dragontongues were slower but did more damage.

So BnS not only not really fixing ping issues but actually made it worse by changes to dragontongues some time ago! What a great game! made  it worse!

Since most likely BnS may not fix their server...

Lets make changes to equalise the ping not make it worse! Undo that STUPID update on dragontongues  that nerfts high ping players! or better yet make the primary skills for each class less ping dependent {kinda how dragontongues was before the update since it was slower but higher damage].

Or make skill global cooldown fix all classes primary attacks. Since flicker for BM now can be so fast even at high ping why not dragontongues and all classes' primary attack?

[besides 60ms means about  you should be able to do 16 clicks per second, 120ms means 8 click per second and 333ms 3 click per second . 500ms 2 clicks. but really? 16 clicks per second who can do that and why does the game need that? 3-2 click per second sound more possible.  thus if optimized only need 333 - 500ms]

Archived